Differentiated Selling Course in Singapore
Differentiated Selling Course in Singapore
Along with the growing market, buyers have also evolved in their buying perspectives and behaviors. It is easy now to learn about a product through just a few clicks on the Internet. With this, the role of salespeople has changed as well, becoming less traditional and more involved even after the transaction was closed. Through differentiated selling, the sellers become more aware of the customer’s behavior which then helps them in adapting their sales approach and pointing out the customer’s immediate needs.
The methods of differentiated selling require a flexible salesperson who is able to cater to any type of customer and ensuring their satisfaction. Through this course, the participants will learn this skill and more so that they can not only excel but grow in the modern market and attract more prospective buyers.
This Differentiated Selling workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Differentiated Selling.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Differentiated Selling course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Differentiated Selling workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Differentiated Selling course
• Introduces the participant to the dynamics of today’s modern market and why it is an ideal period to apply differentiated selling techniques
• Emulates a salesperson who is able to adapt his/her sales approach to any type of customer
• Encourages the participant to strive to stand out in a sea of salespeople with like-minded sales approach
• Increases the potential for high revenue and customer loyalty and trust through customized sales methods focused on the customer’s needs
• Exposes the participant to various types of buying behavior typical in today’s modern market
• Provides the participants with skills and strategies for practicing differentiated selling
Below is the list of course objectives of our Differentiated Selling course
• Understand the current situation of today’s market and how it affects buying behavior
• Define what is differentiated selling
• Describe the principles behind how differentiated selling works
• Explain why differentiated selling is necessary when dealing with modern buyer behavior
• Identify the factors influencing differentiated selling
• Discover different customer behavior and the ideal approach for each type
• Learn techniques on how a salesperson can differentiate him/herself from competition
• Gain top skills and traits to be an expert in differentiated selling
• Identify the challenges commonly encountered when practicing differentiated selling
• Identify the benefits that come from using differentiated selling
• Study differentiated selling cases for future reference
• Formulate personal ways on how to differentiate oneself in his/her specific work
• Apply the correct sales approach to customers with different behaviors
Below is the list of course content of our Differentiated Selling training programme course
• Today’s modern market affecting buying behavior
• What is differentiated selling? On what principle does it operate?
• Why is differentiated selling a must-do method in today’s modern market?
• What are the factors influencing differentiated selling?
• The customer and the market: Getting to know your customer’s behavior and tailoring your sales approach based on it
• How can you, a salesperson, differentiate yourself from your competition?
• What are the skills and traits you need to become an expert in differentiated selling?
• What are the challenges often encountered when practicing differentiated selling?
• What are the benefits of using differentiated selling?
• Examples of cases using differentiated selling techniques
• Activity: Think of how you can differentiate your sales approach in your line of work.
• Activity: You are faced with different customer behaviors. Describe the approach you should take when dealing with each type.
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Differentiated Selling course
Differentiated Selling Learner’s Guide
Differentiated Selling Key Takeaways Notes
Differentiated Selling Essentials Ebook
Differentiated Selling Course Handouts
Differentiated Selling 30-Day Action Plan
Differentiated Selling MindMaps Pack
Differentiated Selling PPT Slides Used During Course
Differentiated Selling Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Differentiated Selling E-Learning Course
Differentiated Selling Online Video Course
Differentiated Selling Essentials Audiobook
Differentiated Selling Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Differentiated Selling training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Differentiated Selling training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Differentiated Selling training course
Knowles Training Institute, 15 Changi Business Park Crescent, #05-06, Haite Building, Singapore 486006
Nearest Mrt Station: Singapore Expo MRT Station, Upper Changi MRT Station
Bus: Free Shuttle Bus from Changi City Point at 10 minutes Frequency
Drive: Ample of Parking Available. Quick Access to PIE, ECP & TPE
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Differentiated Selling course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Differentiated Selling course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.