Developing Your Career Plan Course in Singapore
Developing Your Career Plan Training Course in Singapore
Where do you see yourself in 10 years? What do you hope to accomplish? These common job interview questions are actually vital for a career-seeking individual. No matter how long or short your plans are for the future, establishing a concrete plan with clear objectives is a step closer to being successful.
This Developing Your Career Plan workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their time management.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Developing Your Career Plan course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Developing Your Career Plan workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course objectives of our Developing Your Career Plan course
- Employ the knowledge acquired to identify the right career opportunities.
- Gain insight into methods of achieving self-development and professional development.
- Employ the knowledge acquired to identify the right career that leads to job satisfaction.
- Pursue professional development courses that position one for job Promotions.
- Employ the knowledge acquired to identify opportunities for Personal growth.
- Incorporate career plan to build Loyalty towards work and towards the organization.
- Employ the knowledge acquired to grow professional achievements.
- Gain insight and strategies for efficient career planning aimed at professional career growth.
- Employ the knowledge acquired to grow Job enrichment at the workplace.
- Employ the knowledge acquired to boost employee productivity and engagement at the workplace.
- Employ the knowledge acquired to identify professional strengths and internal skills.
- § Incorporate the knowledge acquired to build Positive career branding.
- Employ the knowledge acquired to conduct self-assessment and make decisions on a career plan.
- Apply the knowledge acquired to build professional career networks for corporate employees.
- Align employee professional skills and interests with careers and realize increased motivational levels.
Below is the list of the course content of our Developing Your Career Plan training course
- Understand the meaning of a career plan in the 21st-century corporate workplace.
- Know how to identify the career skills and interests that can be monetized.
- Learn the characteristics and qualities of a good career plan.
- Learn how to define and set personal career goals aimed at achieving professional growth.
- Understand the importance of personal branding in developing a career plan.
- Know the effective tips of developing and sustaining a good career plan.
- Learn effective ways and methods of managing the search for work in the corporate world.
- Understand the importance of building a career plan as a corporate professional.
- Appreciate the value of professional study and development in defining a career plan.
- Learn the steps and process of developing a career plan for corporate employees.
- Appreciate the value of professional networking in career development.
- Know how to define a career strategic vision toward developing professional growth.
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Developing Your Career Plan course
Developing Your Career Plan Learner’s Guide
Developing Your Career Plan Key Takeaways Notes
Developing Your Career Plan Essentials Ebook
Developing Your Career Plan Course Handouts
Developing Your Career Plan 30-Day Action Plan
Developing Your Career Plan MindMaps Pack
Developing Your Career Plan PPT Slides Used During Course
Developing Your Career Plan Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Developing Your Career Plan E-Learning Course
Developing Your Career Plan Online Video Course
Developing Your Career Plan Essentials Audiobook
Developing Your Career Plan Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Developing Your Career Plan training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Developing Your Career Plan training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Developing Your Career Plan training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Developing Your Career Plan course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Developing Your Career Plan course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.