Developing Professionalism Course in Singapore
Developing Professionalism Training Course in Singapore
In the work environment, “professionalism” is a word commonly encountered and required of every employee. But what does it really mean? Aside from dressing the part and being formal, professionalism is an umbrella term that describes the qualities of a person of a certain profession. Developing professionalism early on enhances one’s integrity and influence on others.
This Developing Professionalism workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Developing Professionalism.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Developing Professionalism course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Developing Professionalism workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Developing Professionalism course
- Develop the professional skills among employees at the corporate workplace.
- Improved ability to communicate effectively with teams, customers and business partners.
- Apply good personal grooming and improve business and entrepreneur image.
- Recruit and retain responsible and accountable staff to run enterprises.
- Enhanced peer to peer learning among professionals in the corporate world.
- Incorporate better time and team management skills in corporate management.
- Use knowledge gained to align personal development skills with professional development.
- Employ professionalism to stimulate business growth driven by passion and right leadership
- Apply emotional intelligence in managing crisis and conflict in employee relations.
- Engage critical thinking in making decisions and finding business solutions.
- Build healthy customer and business relationships that positively impact on business.
- Enhance creation of innovative products in the market industry.
- Increased employee motivation, productivity and retention in business ventures.
Below is the list of course objectives of our Developing Professionalism course
- Understand the meaning and value of professionalism in the corporate world.
- Discover the components of professionalism in corporate leadership and management.
- Learn the characteristics and qualities exhibited by professional employee and corporate leader.
- Know the obstacles to developing professionalism as a corporate employee/leader and strategies to overcome the challenges.
- Understand the benefits of developing professionalism among corporate employees and leaders.
- Know the professional skills required for developing professionalism at the workplace.
- Learn effective ways that organizations can promote professionalism at the workplace.
- Understand the importance of personal and professional development toward building and achieving professionalism at the workplace.
- Learn the strategies of building and sustaining professionalism for corporate professionals.
- Learn the process and steps of developing professionalism as a corporate leader.
- Know the ways of increasing professionalism among employees in the corporate workplace.
- Understand the effective tips of developing and sustaining professionalism in the corporate world.
- Know the indicators of professionalism in corporate leadership and management.
Below is the list of course content of our Developing Professionalism training course
- What is the meaning and value of professionalism in the corporate world?
- What are the components of professionalism in corporate leadership and management?
- What are the characteristics and qualities exhibited by professional employee and corporate leader?
- What are the obstacles to developing professionalism as a corporate employee/leader? How to overcome the challenges?
- What are the benefits of developing professionalism among corporate employees and leaders?
- What are the professional skills required for developing professionalism at the workplace?
- Which are the effective ways that organizations can promote professionalism at the workplace?
- Why is it important to pursue personal and professional development toward building and achieving professionalism at the workplace?
- What are the strategies of building and sustaining professionalism for corporate professionals?
- What is the process and steps of developing professionalism as a corporate leader?
- In which ways can an employee and organization increase professionalism at the corporate workplace?
- What are the effective tips of developing and sustaining professionalism in the corporate world?
- What are the indicators of professionalism in corporate leadership and management?
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Developing Professionalism course
Developing Professionalism Learner’s Guide
Developing Professionalism Key Takeaways Notes
Developing Professionalism Essentials Ebook
Developing Professionalism Course Handouts
Developing Professionalism 30-Day Action Plan
Developing Professionalism MindMaps Pack
Developing Professionalism PPT Slides Used During Course
Developing Professionalism Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Developing Professionalism E-Learning Course
Developing Professionalism Online Video Course
Developing Professionalism Essentials Audiobook
Developing Professionalism Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Developing Professionalismt training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Developing Professionalism training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Developing Professionalism training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Developing Professionalism course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Developing Professionalism course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.