Charisma is that mysterious quality that makes a person likable and exuding positivity. Most people believe it is due to one’s inherent personality, a gift from birth. While it may be true to some, the real deal is, anyone can develop their own charisma by harnessing a positive attitude and projecting it to others.
Duration: 60 minutes
- What is the meaning and significance of charisma?
- What are the guidelines of developing charisma as a corporate leader or professional?
- What are the tips for becoming a charismatic corporate leader?
- What are the different ways of developing a charismatic personality and attitude?
- What are the characteristics and qualities of a charismatic leader?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of charismatic leadership in the corporate world?
- In which ways can corporate leaders develop a charismatic mindset and attaining charisma?
- What are the ways to increase charisma in the corporate world, according to psychologists?