Developing Adaptable Employees Course in Singapore
Developing Adaptable Employees Course in Singapore
Developing Adaptable Employees is..
In this Developing Adaptable Employees course, participants will learn
This Developing Adaptable Employees workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Developing Adaptable Employees.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Developing Adaptable Employees course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Developing Adaptable Employees workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Developing Adaptable Employees course
- Have a better understanding of adaptability in the workplace
- Develop the adaptability skills needed as an employee
- Learn the importance of an adaptable employee in an organization
- Enhance the employee ability to adapt to the change process with ease
- Know what can hinder employees to grow and adapt in a changing environment
- Become more flexible in dealing with task and problems
- Acquire the necessary thinking skills to face challenges
- Obtain the necessary skills in order to become flexible in the workplace
- Learn how to coordinate activities which can impart adaptability skills to employees
- Understand how an organization culture may help or hinder changes or reforms in a company
- Get the necessary skills and develop the strategies to create an adapting workforce
- Achieve the ability to create your own development plan to further adaptability
Below is the list of course benefits of our Developing Adaptable Employees objectives
- Define adaptability as a skill needed in the workplace
- Describe an adaptable employee
- Understand the influence of an adaptable employee in an organization
- Describe the role of resilience, rewarding innovation and risk taking in developing an adaptable employee
- List common barriers in developing an adaptable employee
- Recognize how adaptable employee practice innovation and handle change
- Describe the importance of creativity in developing an adaptable employee
- Discover related skills that can improve adaptability of an employee
- Identify goals and activities for the development of an employee’s adaptability skill
- Understand the connection between the adaptability skills and organization culture
- Align individual learning with the organizational goals
- Prepare an individual development plan for developing adaptability skills
Below is the list of course benefits of our Developing Adaptable Employees training programme content
- What is adaptability in the workplace
- Characteristics of an adaptable employee
- Impact of employee adaptability in an organization
- Determinants of employee adaptability to change
- Common hindrances in developing adaptable employees
- Implication of change readiness and innovation
- Importance of creative thinking skills in adaptability
- Skills associated with a flexible work practice
- Activities that highlight adaptability
- Connection of Organization culture
- Adaptive learning for evolving workforce
- Adaptability Development Plan
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Developing Adaptable Employees course
Developing Adaptable Employees Learner’s Guide
Developing Adaptable Employees Key Takeaways Notes
Developing Adaptable Employees Essentials Ebook
Developing Adaptable Employees Course Handouts
Developing Adaptable Employees 30-Day Action Plan
Developing Adaptable Employees MindMaps Pack
Developing Adaptable Employees PPT Slides Used During Course
Developing Adaptable Employees Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Developing Adaptable Employees E-Learning Course
Developing Adaptable Employees Online Video Course
Developing Adaptable Employees Essentials Audiobook
Developing Adaptable Employees Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Developing Adaptable Employees training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Developing Adaptable Employees training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Developing Adaptable Employees training course
Knowles Training Institute, 15 Changi Business Park Crescent, #05-06, Haite Building, Singapore 486006
Nearest Mrt Station: Singapore Expo MRT Station, Upper Changi MRT Station
Bus: Free Shuttle Bus from Changi City Point at 10 minutes Frequency
Drive: Ample of Parking Available. Quick Access to PIE, ECP & TPE
Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Developing Adaptable Employees course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Developing Adaptable Employees course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.