Developing A Healthy Self-Concept Course in Singapore
Questioning Course in Singapore
Self-concept is how you view yourself. If you see yourself in a positive and healthy light, your life experiences will be positive and healthy.
The significance of possessing a strong self-concept grows more visible when we understand how enormously it controls our energy to manage our emotional experiences. A healthy self-concept influences the issues you typically ask yourself each day, and it changes how you communicate with people, how you consider about yourself, others, and situations. Without a well-balanced and healthy level of self-worth, one cannot be clear about what one justifies to have.
There are a number of strengths that shape your self-concept and, consequently, affect its health and energy over a period such as Physiological sources include what you believe about yourself, External sources include the conditions you consume most of your time in.
This course deals with the; self-image, self-ideal, self-esteem and it influences how you appropriate your physiology while facing challenges, restrictions, and problems.
A healthy self-concept disposition helps you to get forward in life. It will enable you to maximize your potential and get the most from your powers, skills, and intelligence. This course will help you estimate your prevailing level of self-esteem and, if you remain lacking, train you how to improve it. It additionally insistence help you decide if your expectations are extremely high and whether you think you earn more without producing to obtain or work for it.
This Questioning workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Questioning.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Developing A Healthy Self-Concept course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Developing A Healthy Self-Concept workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Developing A Healthy Self-Concept course
- Helps you see things positively.
- Makes you a responsible person.
- Healthy self ensures a long life.
- Creates a sense of punctuality in a person.
- By developing this concept a person becomes true to their self.
- Self-knowledge makes you a confident person.
- You get control over your body.
- Healthy self-concept boosts your self-esteem.
- A person starts to love themselves.
- Helps to create better psychological health.
Below is the list of course objectives of our Developing A Healthy Self-Concept course
- Develop an optimistic nature.
- Comprehend to accept challenges and free your life from adversity.
- Establish opinion of yourself strongly and stop seeing yourself as shaky and fragile.
- Acquire decisiveness skills.
- Increase self-esteem and learn to love yourself.
- Gain confidence to tackle obstacles of life.
- Encourage the ability to take responsibility for your choices and actions.
- Acknowledge your intrinsic value as a human being.
- Helps you to be able to assess your strength, weakness, talents and potential.
- Improve self-acceptance and self-analysis and take your stride.
- Obtain assurance to handle whatever comes your way.
- Motivate you to set realistic goals in life.
- Emphasize the importance of achievements in life.
Below is the list of course content of our Developing A Healthy Self-Concept training course
- What is healthy self-concept?
- What are the benefits of healthy self-concept?
- Why is it important to have knowledge about this concept?
- How do you maintain yourself healthy?
- List down 5 easy steps towards building this concept.
- How do you think it affects your mental health?
- What do you think about an individual’s step towards healthy self-affecting people around them?
- What do you think about this concept being taught at school levels?
- Why is it important to adapt to this concept?
- How does affect it your confidence?
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Developing A Healthy Self-Concept course
Developing A Healthy Self-Concept Learner’s Guide
Developing A Healthy Self-Concept Key Takeaways Notes
Developing A Healthy Self-Concept Essentials Ebook
Developing A Healthy Self-Concept Course Handouts
Developing A Healthy Self-Concept 30-Day Action Plan
Developing A Healthy Self-Concept MindMaps Pack
Developing A Healthy Self-Concept PPT Slides Used During Course
Developing A Healthy Self-Concept Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Developing A Healthy Self-Concept E-Learning Course
Developing A Healthy Self-Concept Online Video Course
Developing A Healthy Self-Concept Essentials Audiobook
Developing A Healthy Self-Concept Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Questioning training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Questioning training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Questioning training course
Contact us for the latest Developing A Healthy Self-Concept course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Developing A Healthy Self-Concept course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.