Dealing With Depression Course in Singapore
Dealing With Depression Course in Singapore
Dealing With Depression is..
In this Dealing With Depression course, participants will learn
This Dealing With Depression workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their time management.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Dealing With Depression course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Dealing With Depression workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Dealing With Depression course
- Gain knowledge on the signs and symptoms of depression toward early detection and management of stress and depression.
- Employ depression prevention and coping mechanisms to sustain healthy corporate professionals.
- Build teams and encourage team support among employees to avert depressing occurrences.
- Gain knowledge on tips to identify and avert depression toward improving employee motivation and productivity.
- Incorporate depression management tips in the business environment for happy and rejuvenated professional teams.
- Acquire coping strategies for depression to deal with personal and business related triggers.
- Incorporate effective communication in business as a technique to express and respond to stressful situations.
- Incorporate stress management strategies in human resources to deal with affected employees and reduce absenteeism and employee turnover.
- Develop depression prevention strategies that help employees cope with stress.
- Apply knowledge on depression to develop resources for a happy, healthy and productive workforce.
- Encourage proper stress coping and management for staff to enable them to avoid depression.
- Employ depression management strategies to handle its triggers and enhance focus on professional and organizational growth.
Below is the list of course benefits of our Dealing With Depression objectives
- Know the meaning of depression and its triggers among corporate professionals.
- Understand the signs and symptoms of depression among male and female professionals.
- Appreciate the importance of preventing depression for corporate professionals.
- Understand the types of depression and how corporate professionals to overcome them.
- Analyze the common causes and triggers of depression among corporate professionals and how to avoid them.
- Learn the factors influencing proneness to depression among corporate professionals.
- Learn the tips of effectively dealing with depression in the corporate workplace.
- Understand the effective techniques for coping with depression for corporate professionals.
- Appreciate the importance of identifying and managing common stressors to avert depression.
- Understand the challenges faced by professionals while dealing with depression.
- Appreciate ways in which successful corporate professionals manage depression related to personal and work life.
- Understand the strategies for effectively dealing with depression among professionals.
- Learn the impact of unresolved depression on personal and professional growth and, for corporate.
Below is the list of course benefits of our Dealing With Depression training programme content
- Depression is a mental health disorder characterized by persistently depressed mood or loss of interest in activities, causing significant impairment in daily life.
- What is the meaning of depression? What triggers depression?
- What is the importance of depression management skills for corporate professionals?
- What are the types of depression? How can corporate professionals overcome them?
- What are the causes of depression among corporate professionals and how to avoid them?
- What are the factors influencing proneness to depression among corporate professionals?
- What are the effective coping mechanisms for depression for corporate professionals?
- Which techniques can corporate professionals employ to effectively cope with depression?
- Why should professionals identify and manage stressful situations to avert depression?
- What are the challenges faced by professionals while dealing with depression?
- In which ways do successful corporate professionals manage stress related to personal and work life?
- What are the strategies for effectively dealing with depression among professionals?
- What are the consequences or impact of unresolved depression on (I) personal life (ii) professional growth and, (iii) for corporate organizations?
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Dealing With Depression course
Dealing With Depression Learner’s Guide
Dealing With Depression Key Takeaways Notes
Dealing With Depression Essentials Ebook
Dealing With Depression Course Handouts
Dealing With Depression 30-Day Action Plan
Dealing With Depression MindMaps Pack
Dealing With Depression PPT Slides Used During Course
Dealing With Depression Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Dealing With Depression E-Learning Course
Dealing With Depression Online Video Course
Dealing With Depression Essentials Audiobook
Dealing With Depression Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Dealing With Depression training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Dealing With Depression training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Dealing With Depression training course
Knowles Training Institute, 15 Changi Business Park Crescent, #05-06, Haite Building, Singapore 486006
Nearest Mrt Station: Singapore Expo MRT Station, Upper Changi MRT Station
Bus: Free Shuttle Bus from Changi City Point at 10 minutes Frequency
Drive: Ample of Parking Available. Quick Access to PIE, ECP & TPE
Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Dealing With Depression course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Dealing With Depression course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.