Data-Driven Instructions Course in Singapore
Data-Driven Instructions Course in Singapore
In a classroom setting, catering to the different needs of each student is difficult especially if you have no idea what they are. Through a learning approach called data-driven instructions, gathering and processing student data will lead to more productive learning as teachers are made aware of how to cater to each student’s needs.
This Data-Driven Instructions workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Data-Driven Instructions.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Data-Driven Instructions course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Data-Driven Instructions workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Data-Driven Instructions course
- Data driven learning guides employers to be responsive to staff’s needs.
- Incorporate data in learning to encourage students to be in charge of their own studies.
- Data driven instructions allow for collection and analysis of data to truly measure learning.
- Apply data in setting training goals and tracking the training results.
- Use data to strategically plan re-teaching and re-mediation efforts for learners.
- Incorporate data in academic learning to get buy-in and share your plan with students and their parents.
- Improve accountability among learners and instructors through factual data.
- Incorporate data to improve learners’ progress and achievement.
- Develop informed feedback on learners’ progress through records of performance.
- Apply data in developing effective instruction guides for learners.
- Use data to develop assessment that positively affect learners’ outcomes.
- Incorporate data in learning to create well informed instructional designs for training programs.
- Used data-driven instructions to address learning difficulties and academic needs of learners.
- Use data to help staff identify areas for improvement and modify unfavourable practices.
- Apply research in organizational processes and engage in quality professional learning.
- Incorporate data-driven instructions to adjust training techniques and programs.
Below is the list of course objectives of our Data-Driven Instructions course
- Understand the meaning and significance of data-driven instruction.
- Know the structure and the framework of data-driven instruction learning.
- Understand the process of setting goals for data-driven instructions.
- Understand the relevance and use of data-driven instructions in the organization.
- Understand the strategies that instructors use to evaluate data-driven learning.
- Learn the implication of data-driven instruction on training providers industry.
- Learn the tips for creating effective data-driven instruction training plans / programs.
- Understand the importance of data collation and analysis in data-driven instruction learning.
- Learn the principles of data-driven instructions guiding training providers.
- Understand the training techniques of data-driven learning for corporate trainers.
- Learn the steps to developing data driven instruction resources.
- Understand the forms of data assessment and their value in training.
- Appreciate the methods of promoting data-driven instruction to learners.
- Learn the challenges of using data-driven instruction in the process of learning.
- What is the meaning and significance of data-driven instruction?
- Explore the two types of data-driven instructions: quantitative and qualitative data.
- Why do corporate organizations rely on data to inform business direction?
- What is the structure and framework of data-driven instruction?
- What is the process of setting goals for data-driven instructions?
- What are the tools and systems for data-driven instructional learning?
- How do instructors use data-driven instructions in the learning process?
- What are the strategies used by corporate organizations and training providers to evaluate data-driven learning?
- What are the implications of data-driven instruction on corporate learning?
- What are the tips for creating effective data-driven instruction training plans/programs?
- Discuss the importance of data collation and analysis in data-driven instruction in corporate learning.
- What is the importance of data collation in data-driven instruction learning? What are the tools for data collection?
- What is the importance data analysis in data-driven instruction learning? What are the tools for data analysis?
- What are the guiding principles for training providers training through data-driven instructions?
- Identify the training techniques employed by training providers who use data-driven instructions.
- What are the steps to developing data driven instruction resources?
- What are the forms of data assessment and their value in training?
- In what ways do training providers promote data-driven instruction to corporate learners?
- What are challenges of using data-driven instruction in the process of learning?
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Data-Driven Instructions course
Data-Driven Instructions Learner’s Guide
Data-Driven Instructions Key Takeaways Notes
Data-Driven Instructions Essentials Ebook
Data-Driven Instructions Course Handouts
Data-Driven Instructions 30-Day Action Plan
Data-Driven Instructions MindMaps Pack
Data-Driven Instructions PPT Slides Used During Course
Data-Driven Instructions Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Data-Driven Instructions E-Learning Course
Data-Driven Instructions Online Video Course
Data-Driven Instructions Essentials Audiobook
Data-Driven Instructions Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Data-Driven Instructions training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Data-Driven Instructions training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Data-Driven Instructions training course
Contact us for the latest Data-Driven Instructions course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Data-Driven Instructions course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.