Critical Thinking Skills Course in Singapore
Critical Thinking Skills Course in Singapore
Critical thinking is a skill most sought-after in an employee. It is more than just being able to think rationally and logically, it also means being able to analyze facts and data to reach a reasonable judgment or opinion. By mastering this skill, employees can make sound decisions and act quickly in problem-solving situations.
This critical thinking skills workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their critical thinking.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this critical thinking skills course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this critical thinking skills workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our critical thinking skills course
- Learners develop different approaches to a problem and critical assessment of alternative solutions.
- Develop a wide view of culture and appreciate differences in opinions.
- Critical thinking skills course fosters a creative solution to a problem.
- Development of decision-making skills and rational conclusions.
- Increase efficiency and productivity.
- Promote professionalism and fair judgement.
- Develop systematic thinking.
- Minimize making wrong conclusions.
- Boost self-awareness.
- Improve teamwork and perception of different points of view.
- Decrease squabbles over trivial issues.
- Enhance comprehension and learning.
- Improvement of interpersonal relationship.
- Encourage autonomy and self-directed behaviour.
- Promote teamwork and cause positive impacts on a culturally diverse environment.
- Enhancement of presentation and communication skills.
Below is the list of course objectives of our critical thinking skills course
- Develop an understanding of critical thinking in decision-making processes.
- Determine the best practices in arriving at a conclusion and resolving disputes that may arise from differing opinions.
- Development of other skills such as interpersonal and communication skills.
- Help determine and differentiate inductive and deductive reasoning.
- Development of creative and independent thinking.
- Use appropriate tools and techniques to investigate the problem.
- Break down problems to smaller manageable matters.
- Recognize the main issues that need thorough investigation.
- Clarify outstanding trivial issues with colleagues.
- Provide relevant evidence and facts for reference.
- Distinguish links among facts and issues.
- Organize findings systematically.
- Analyze findings before jumping to quick inappropriate conclusions.
- Develop solutions to address the issues recognized.
- Justify decisions made to address the issues.
- Explain the resulting resolutions from the investigation.
- Encouraging a well-reasoned and sound argument.
- Understanding the fallacies caused by misuse of logic.
- Establishment of a working environment that uses non-linear thinking.
- Identifying gaps during problem-solving and decision-making procedures.
- Establishing business strategies that avoid assumptions and expand perceptions about situations.
- Integration of logic into decision-making procedures.
- Building a reputation for creativity and novelty in the business
Below is the list of course content of our Critical Thinking Skills training course
Understanding the basic principles of Critical Thinking Skills
- Introduction to Critical Thinking
- What are critical thinking skills?
- What do people know and don’t know about reasoned judgment?
- Key components of critical thinking skills.
- Creativity and Critical thinking skills
- Autonomy of thinking.
- Forming self-directed teams.
- Implementation of critical thinking in an organization
- Dos and Don’ts in a critical thinking culture.
- Human Rationality
- Definition and understanding of human rationality.
- What is Interpersonal Intelligence?
- Compounded Intelligence.
- Intrapersonal Intelligence.
- Analysis and understanding of challenging assumptions.
- Importance of active listening and Communication skills.
- The significance of Using Socratic discussion.
- Challenges of critical thinking
- Identification of major challenges to critical thinking.
- Solutions to effective thinking challenges.
- Aspects of critical thinking
- Determining factors for critical thinking.
- Critical thinking Strategies
- Application of critical thinking in organizations
customization of critical thinking strategies to the profile of a company
- Mental Tricks and Treats
Applying Mental and Visual Brain Teasers techniques
• Visual Illusions
• Crossword Puzzles
• Tactual Illusions
- Thinking Situations
Proper Planning Mechanisms and Action
• Formulating Decision and Evaluating their Impacts
• Effective Problem-solving Techniques
- Objectives of Critical Thinking
- What are the ultimate objectives of critical thinking
- Methods of meeting Critical thinking objectives
- Learning to Think critically
- Distinguish Critical Thinking and Creative Thinking
- Factors contributing to Critical thinking
- Avoiding mental blocks to creative thinking
- Traits of a creative thinker
- Factors supporting the creative results of Critical thinking
- How do you know there’s a problem?
- What are the steps to be done to identify problems?
- What tools and techniques can be used to breakdown problems?
- How can you determine the primary issues of the problem?
- Group case study.
- Who is involved in the problem?
- Where can you get relevant evidence and facts?
- Different quantitative and qualitative approaches to solve problems.
- What is the overall impact of the problem?
- How does it affect the people involved?
- Group discussion to find the solution.
- How do you examine the results of the solution?
- Panel presentation of the case study.
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Critical Thinking Skills course
Critical Thinking Skills Learner’s Guide
Critical Thinking Skills Key Takeaways Notes
Critical Thinking Skills Essentials Ebook
Critical Thinking Skills Course Handouts
Critical Thinking Skills 30-Day Action Plan
Critical Thinking Skills MindMaps Pack
Critical Thinking Skills PPT Slides Used During Course
Critical Thinking Skills Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Critical Thinking Skills E-Learning Course
Critical Thinking Skills Online Video Course
Critical Thinking Skills Essentials Audiobook
Critical Thinking Skills Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Critical Thinking Skills training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Critical Thinking Skills training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Critical Thinking Skills training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Critical Thinking Skills course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Critical Thinking Skills course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.