Creating A Practical Meeting Agenda Course in Singapore
Creating A Practical Meeting Agenda Course in Singapore
Creating A Practical Meeting Agenda is..
In this Creating A Practical Meeting Agenda course, participants will learn
This Creating A Practical Meeting Agenda workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Creating A Practical Meeting Agenda.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Creating A Practical Meeting Agenda course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Creating A Practical Meeting Agenda workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Creating A Practical Meeting Agenda course
- A meeting with an agenda can be effective, resolve pressing issues, and cover all needed topics
- Keep the meeting moving and prevents the group getting stuck on a discussion on a topic that lasts longer than necessary
- Allows each person time to review the agenda, prepare for issues that will be addressed, and bring the appropriate information that may be needed
- You can only be ready if you have enough time before the meeting to gather your thoughts and facts
- If you have a high quality starter agenda on hand, it will save you time, and improve your effectiveness in creating agendas
- Have realistic metrics regarding the depth and length of each agenda item help keep the timing of the meeting on track
- Have significantly increased buy-in to the meeting by those attendees who feel they had a hand in designing the meeting
- Priorities help determine which items must be included, given available time, and whether the meeting duration needs to be lengthened
- Encourage participation, which, after all, is an integral part of what meetings are all about
- Help team members prepare, allocates time wisely, quickly gets everyone on the same topic, and identifies when the discussion is complete
- Eliminate guesswork as to whether or not a particular issue is going to be discussed
- Participants have a written reminder of what needs to be accomplished during the meeting, allowing them to help drive each discussion toward conclusion
Below is the list of course objectives of our Creating A Practical Meeting Agenda course
- Create a practical meeting agenda, which outlines the meeting’s goals, make the meeting go smoother and keep everyone on task
- Guide you in understanding the goals of the meeting and successful creation of the agenda
- Attain the effectiveness and efficiency expected by the meeting leader, the participants, and the management and customers who depend on the meeting’s success
- Don’t overlook requesting viewpoints from knowledgeable people who are not attending
- Request thoughtful input regarding which topics should be included in the meeting, and how much time a particular topic may need allotted
- Guide attendees toward being more fully prepared for the discussions, which further promotes intelligent discussion and throughput
- Outline exactly why you are holding a meeting and what you hope to accomplish as a result
- Ensure that attendees have ample time to prepare or read through any notes they will need before the meeting and raises flags if the objective doesn’t match their expectations
- Share and exchange information, get feedback, plan, collaborate and make important decisions for their organizations
- Let participants know that there’s a legitimate business purpose for meeting, with specific issues to be discussed and outcomes to be achieved
- Eliminate excuses that participants aren’t ready to discuss a subject because they didn’t know it was going to be brought up
- Help members prepare for the meeting, and during the meeting and help participants follow the order of business and provides a place to take notes
Below is the list of course content of our Creating A Practical Meeting Agenda training course
- Knowing what needs to be done and what to cover in the meeting drives the details in the agenda. Be thorough
- Know your audience because the meeting’s content must be relevant to the interests of all participants, and within their framework of understanding
- Thinking back to the types, or themes, of various meetings, it is beneficial to maintain a meeting agenda template for each
- The meeting’s purpose must be clearly stated upfront in the meeting agenda, and stand as the cornerstone for the agenda’s content
- Elicit agenda ideas from key people so likelihood of success increases dramatically
- Discuss the goal of the project and provide and discuss ways to accomplish the task at hand
- Set priorities for agenda items andensure only the use of high and medium designations
- Diversify the pace and tasksin order to keep your meeting participants engaged
- Share the meeting leader’s detailed agenda with those key people who helped formulate it
- Check in as to whether the order of the agenda items and the flow still make sense
- Don’t forget to practice running through the agenda items in advance of the meeting
- Keep in mind that successful execution of your agenda relies on other factors not to be overlooked or minimized
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Creating A Practical Meeting Agenda course
Creating A Practical Meeting Agenda Learner’s Guide
Creating A Practical Meeting Agenda Key Takeaways Notes
Creating A Practical Meeting Agenda Essentials Ebook
Creating A Practical Meeting Agenda Course Handouts
Creating A Practical Meeting Agenda 30-Day Action Plan
Creating A Practical Meeting Agenda MindMaps Pack
Creating A Practical Meeting Agenda PPT Slides Used During Course
Creating A Practical Meeting Agenda Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Creating A Practical Meeting Agenda E-Learning Course
Creating A Practical Meeting Agenda Online Video Course
Creating A Practical Meeting Agenda Essentials Audiobook
Creating A Practical Meeting Agenda Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Creating A Practical Meeting Agenda training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Creating A Practical Meeting Agenda training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Creating A Practical Meeting Agenda training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Creating A Practical Meeting Agenda course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Creating A Practical Meeting Agenda course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.