Cost-Benefit Analysis Course in Singapore
Cost-Benefit Analysis Course in Singapore
Cost-benefit analysis or CBA is a systematic approach to evaluating the strengths and weaknesses of choices used to discover which options provide the most significant method for obtaining benefits while conserving savings. Examples include transactions, various business activities, as well as functional business requirements.
This Cost-Benefit Analysis workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Cost-Benefit Analysis.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Cost-Benefit Analysis course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Cost-Benefit Analysis workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Cost-Benefit Analysis course
- Have a better understanding of cost-benefit analysis
- Appreciate importance of cost-benefit analysis
- Maximize the accuracy of a cost-benefit analysis
- Be equipped of the basic knowledge in comparing costs and benefits in a company
- Learn a systematic process to achieve benefits while preserving savings
- Be able to use systematic approach to estimate the strengths and weaknesses
- Comprehend key elements to identify present and future costs and benefits
- Identify limitations and learn to handle them effectively
- Be equipped how to maximize cost-benefit analysis in corporate situations
- Achieve accuracy in cost-benefit analysis
- Comprehend economic efficiency cost and benefits
- Gain skills on how to effectively communicate cost-benefit analysis outcome
Below is the list of course objectives of our Cost-Benefit Analysis course
- Define cost-benefit analysis
- Understand the importance of cost-benefit analysis in an organization
- List the benefits of cost-benefit analysis
- Learn the basic knowledge of cost-benefit analysis
- Illustrate the cost-benefit analysis process
- Understand how important assumption models and good approximations
- Describe each components of a cost-benefit analysis
- Discuss the limitations involved in a cost-benefit analysis
- Discuss advantages of cost-benefit analysis in corporate situations
- Identify an accurate benefit analysis
- Determine if an investment is feasible
- Present an effective cost-benefit analysis outcome
Below is the list of course content of our Cost-Benefit Analysis training course
- What is a cost-benefit analysis
- Why is cost-benefit analysis important
- What are the advantages of a cost-benefit analysis in a company
- Discussion of cost-benefit analysis basics
- Understanding the comprehensive cost-benefit analysis process
- Relevant modelling assumptions or approximations used in cost-benefit analysis
- What are the components of a cost-benefit analysis
- What are the limitations of a cost-benefit analysis
- How to leverage cost-benefit analysis in given situations
- How to ensure accuracy in a cost-benefit analysis
- How to measure benefits and costs
- How to effectively communicate the results of the cost-benefit analysis
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Cost-Benefit Analysis course
Cost-Benefit Analysis Learner’s Guide
Cost-Benefit Analysis Key Takeaways Notes
Cost-Benefit Analysis Essentials Ebook
Cost-Benefit Analysis Course Handouts
Cost-Benefit Analysis 30-Day Action Plan
Cost-Benefit Analysis MindMaps Pack
Cost-Benefit Analysis PPT Slides Used During Course
Cost-Benefit Analysis Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Cost-Benefit Analysis E-Learning Course
Cost-Benefit Analysis Online Video Course
Cost-Benefit Analysis Essentials Audiobook
Cost-Benefit Analysis Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Cost-Benefit Analysis training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Cost-Benefit Analysis training course.
Contact us for the latest Cost-Benefit Analysis course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Cost-Benefit Analysis course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.