Cost-Benefit Analysis Course in Singapore
Cost-Benefit Analysis Course in Singapore
Cost-Benefit Analysis is..
In this Cost-Benefit Analysis course, participants will learn
This Cost-Benefit Analysis workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Cost-Benefit Analysis.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Cost-Benefit Analysis course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Cost-Benefit Analysis workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Cost-Benefit Analysis course
- Have a better understanding of cost-benefit analysis
- Appreciate importance of cost-benefit analysis
- Maximize the accuracy of a cost-benefit analysis
- Be equipped of the basic knowledge in comparing costs and benefits in a company
- Learn a systematic process to achieve benefits while preserving savings
- Be able to use systematic approach to estimate the strengths and weaknesses
- Comprehend key elements to identify present and future costs and benefits
- Identify limitations and learn to handle them effectively
- Be equipped how to maximize cost-benefit analysis in corporate situations
- Achieve accuracy in cost-benefit analysis
- Comprehend economic efficiency cost and benefits
- Gain skills on how to effectively communicate cost-benefit analysis outcome
Below is the list of course benefits of our Cost-Benefit Analysis objectives
- Define cost-benefit analysis
- Understand the importance of cost-benefit analysis in an organization
- List the benefits of cost-benefit analysis
- Learn the basic knowledge of cost-benefit analysis
- Illustrate the cost-benefit analysis process
- Understand how important assumption models and good approximations
- Describe each components of a cost-benefit analysis
- Discuss the limitations involved in a cost-benefit analysis
- Discuss advantages of cost-benefit analysis in corporate situations
- Identify an accurate benefit analysis
- Determine if an investment is feasible
- Present an effective cost-benefit analysis outcome
Below is the list of course benefits of our Cost-Benefit Analysis training programme content
- What is a cost-benefit analysis
- Why is cost-benefit analysis important
- What are the advantages of a cost-benefit analysis in a company
- Discussion of cost-benefit analysis basics
- Understanding the comprehensive cost-benefit analysis process
- Relevant modelling assumptions or approximations used in cost-benefit analysis
- What are the components of a cost-benefit analysis
- What are the limitations of a cost-benefit analysis
- How to leverage cost-benefit analysis in given situations
- How to ensure accuracy in a cost-benefit analysis
- How to measure benefits and costs
- How to effectively communicate the results of the cost-benefit analysis
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Cost-Benefit Analysis course
Cost-Benefit Analysis Learner’s Guide
Cost-Benefit Analysis Key Takeaways Notes
Cost-Benefit Analysis Essentials Ebook
Cost-Benefit Analysis Course Handouts
Cost-Benefit Analysis 30-Day Action Plan
Cost-Benefit Analysis MindMaps Pack
Cost-Benefit Analysis PPT Slides Used During Course
Cost-Benefit Analysis Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Cost-Benefit Analysis E-Learning Course
Cost-Benefit Analysis Online Video Course
Cost-Benefit Analysis Essentials Audiobook
Cost-Benefit Analysis Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Cost-Benefit Analysis training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Cost-Benefit Analysis training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Cost-Benefit Analysis training course
Knowles Training Institute, 15 Changi Business Park Crescent, #05-06, Haite Building, Singapore 486006
Nearest Mrt Station: Singapore Expo MRT Station, Upper Changi MRT Station
Bus: Free Shuttle Bus from Changi City Point at 10 minutes Frequency
Drive: Ample of Parking Available. Quick Access to PIE, ECP & TPE
Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Cost-Benefit Analysis course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Cost-Benefit Analysis course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.