Collaborative Business Writing Course in Singapore
Collaborative Business Writing Course in Singapore
Collaborative Business Writing is..
In this Collaborative Business Writing course, participants will learn
This Collaborative Business Writing workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Collaborative Business Writing.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Collaborative Business Writing course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Collaborative Business Writing workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Collaborative Business Writing course
- Be able to define collaborative business writing
- Understand the value of collaborative business writing
- Cultivate the skills that being in a team offers
- Be able to diminish conflict that arises from collaboration
- Realise the potential collaboration has for fostering positive workplace relationships
Below is the list of course benefits of our Collaborative Business Writing objectives
- Understand why collaboration is better than working alone
- Recognise that more is accomplished through collaboration
- Learn to be a constructive member of a team
- Learn how to deal with unconstructive members of teams
- Compare sequential writing with integrated writing
- Recognising the power having a shared goal can have on motivation and productivity
Below is the list of course benefits of our Collaborative Business Writing training programme content
- What is collaborative business writing?
- What is sequential writing versus integrated writing?
- How to be an active and helpful team member when collaborating
- How to deal with passive and unhelpful team members
- The benefits of collaborative writing on the business
- The benefits of collaborative writing on the writers
- Why business writing is improved through collaboration
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Collaborative Business Writing course
Collaborative Business Writing Learner’s Guide
Collaborative Business Writing Key Takeaways Notes
Collaborative Business Writing Essentials Ebook
Collaborative Business Writing Course Handouts
Collaborative Business Writing 30-Day Action Plan
Collaborative Business Writing MindMaps Pack
Collaborative Business Writing PPT Slides Used During Course
Collaborative Business Writing Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Collaborative Business Writing E-Learning Course
Collaborative Business Writing Online Video Course
Collaborative Business Writing Essentials Audiobook
Collaborative Business Writing Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Collaborative Business Writing training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Collaborative Business Writing training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Collaborative Business Writing training course
Knowles Training Institute, 15 Changi Business Park Crescent, #05-06, Haite Building, Singapore 486006
Nearest Mrt Station: Singapore Expo MRT Station, Upper Changi MRT Station
Bus: Free Shuttle Bus from Changi City Point at 10 minutes Frequency
Drive: Ample of Parking Available. Quick Access to PIE, ECP & TPE
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Collaborative Business Writing course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Collaborative Business Writing course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.