Change Management Skills Course in Singapore
Change Management Skills Course in Singapore
Change management is the process employed in every organization undertaking a new project, implementing a set of policies, or purposely conducting a change program. Any of these activities mentioned involves adopting changes, be it in the working hours or new software to be mastered. With the use of change management, the employees impacted can transition successfully without any detrimental effects.
Change management also requires a set of skills and the right people who could monitor the changes being experienced. With today’s fast-changing world, it is even more necessary to attain skills in change management for the good of those directly affected by the change: the employees. By overlooking them, the desired change could not exist.
This Change Management Skills workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Change Management Skills.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Change Management Skills course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Change Management Skills workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Change Management Skills course
• Introduces the participant to the different causes of change and how they can be managed
• Stresses the importance of change management positions in an organization during change implementations
• Helps the participant in undergoing personal transitions so as to increase the success of a project or program
• Increases the participant’s ability to adapt and be flexible in any situation
• Improves the participant’s coaching techniques in order to support those impacted by change programs
• Ensures the success of change through systematic and strategic management of the people involved and what they are going through
Below is the list of course objectives of our Change Management Skills course
• Identify the factors motivating change to happen and how it led to the conception of different change models
• Define what is change management
• Define the duties and responsibilities of a person in change management
• Determine the kinds of outputs that a change manager is expected to submit
• State the importance of establishing change management in the workplace
• Identify the people in need of change management skills at work
• Identify the necessary skills needed for an effective change management leader
• Determine the ways on how to develop and practice change management skills
• Determine the impact of using change management skills in the individual and organizational level
• Identify the factors affecting change management positively and/or negatively
• Conduct an assessment of oneself for the qualifications of being a change management leader
• Apply the change management skills learned in different change-related situations
Below is the list of course content of our Change Management Skills training programme course
• Introduction: The drivers of change leading to change models
• What is change management?
• What does it entail to be in change management? What are your responsibilities and expected output?
• Why is change management necessary in the workplace?
• Who are the people at work who needs skills in change management?
• What are the skills needed for an effective change management leader?
• How can you develop these skills to become an effective change management leader?
• How can these skills give impact on the individual and organizational level?
• What are the factors contributing to the success or downfall of change management?
• Activity: Do you think you have what it takes to be a change management professional? List down the skills that you already have which will be useful for the position.
• Activity: How can you apply the change management skills learned in situations depicting the implementation of change programs?
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Change Management Skills course
Change Management Skills Learner’s Guide
Change Management Skills Key Takeaways Notes
Change Management Skills Essentials Ebook
Change Management Skills Course Handouts
Change Management Skills 30-Day Action Plan
Change Management Skills MindMaps Pack
Change Management Skills PPT Slides Used During Course
Change Management Skills Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Change Management Skills E-Learning Course
Change Management Skills Online Video Course
Change Management Skills Essentials Audiobook
Change Management Skills Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Change Management Skills training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Change Management Skills training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Change Management Skills training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Change Management Skills course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Change Management Skills course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.