Case Study-Based Learning Course in Singapore
Case Study-Based Learning Course in Singapore
Case Study-Based Learning is..
In this Case Study-Based Learning course, participants will learn
This Case Study-Based Learning workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Case Study-Based Learning.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Case Study-Based Learning course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Case Study-Based Learning workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Case Study-Based Learning course
- Students get an opportunity to learn by doing through case studies.
- Case studies encourage students to ask the right questions during learning.
- Incorporating case studies in learning minimizes field research costs.
- Give students flexibility and confidence and help students to make informed decisions
- Case study-based learning allows learners to research on global issues thus enhancing the students employability
- Case studies encourage learners to put knowledge into practice integrating reality with learning
- Increase students ability to solve problems
- Encourage free expression in learning as students share thoughts on case studies.
- Apply case studies in designing strategies to analyze data and generate possible solutions
- Case studies improve students’ ability to sort out factual data, articulate issues and apply analytic tools.
- Motivate students to acquire substantive knowledge
- Incorporate case studies in learning to encourage students to develop analytic, collaborative, and communication skills.
- Develop learning methods that provide students with the opportunity to see theory in practice
- Encourage student engagement and participation in class.
- Apply case studies learning to develop students’ group learning, speaking, and critical thinking skills.
Below is the list of course objectives of our Case Study-Based Learning course
- Understand the meaning of case study-base learning in academic and organization context.
- Learn the different types of case studies used in academic and professional learning.
- Understand the importance of using case studies in teaching students and professionals.
- Know how to develop a case study in teaching and facilitating learning.
- Learn the importance of engaging learners in developing case-studies.
- Understand the key skills developed as a result of case study-base learning.
- Learn the main types of assessment for evaluating the effectiveness of case study learning.
- Understand the teaching strategies applied in case study-based learning to develop skills.
- Appreciate the role of case studies in effective teaching of students.
- Know the areas of improvement for case study-based learning in academic institutions.
- Appreciate the role and activities of the instructor in case study-based learning sessions.
- Understand the benefits of case study-based learning for learners and instructors.
Below is the list of course content of our Case Study-Based Learning training course
- Explain the meaning of case study-base learning and its related components.
- What is a case-study?
- What is case study-base learning?
- What are the basic rules of a case-study-base learning?
- Identify the different types of case studies commonly used in learning contexts.
- What are the types of case studies?
- What is the importance of using case studies in teaching?
- Explain the steps and process of developing a case study for teaching learners.
- What are the main methods used to develop case studies?
- What are some examples of case studies?
- What are the steps to developing a case-study for learning purposes?
- What is the importance of engaging students in developing case-studies for learning?
- Identify the key skills developed by learners as a result of case study-based learning.
- What are the types of assessment for evaluating effectiveness of case study for learning?
- What are the teaching strategies applied by instructors in case study-based teaching?
- What is the role and benefits of case studies in effective teaching?
- What are the gaps and areas of improvement that require further research in case study-based learning?
- What is the role of the instructor and the learner in case study-base learning?
- What are the benefits and drawbacks of case study-based learning?
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Case Study-Based Learning course
Case Study-Based Learning Learner’s Guide
Case Study-Based Learning Key Takeaways Notes
Case Study-Based Learning Essentials Ebook
Case Study-Based Learning Course Handouts
Case Study-Based Learning 30-Day Action Plan
Case Study-Based Learning MindMaps Pack
Case Study-Based Learning PPT Slides Used During Course
Case Study-Based Learning Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Case Study-Based Learning E-Learning Course
Case Study-Based Learning Online Video Course
Case Study-Based Learning Essentials Audiobook
Case Study-Based Learning Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Case Study-Based Learning training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Case Study-Based Learning training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Case Study-Based Learning training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Case Study-Based Learning course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Case Study-Based Learning course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.