Carroll’s Pyramid Of Csr Course in Singapore
Carroll’S Pyramid Of Csr Course in Singapore
There is more to just making profits these days for companies. Amid current issues with the environment and more people desiring for inclusion and diversity, companies are encouraged to see past profits and also focus on their corporate social responsibility (CSR). In this article, we learn more about Carroll’s Pyramid of CSR and how its hierarchy of usage will benefit an organization using it.
This Carroll’S Pyramid Of Csr workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Carroll’S Pyramid Of Csr.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Carroll’S Pyramid Of Csr course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Carroll’S Pyramid Of Csr workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Carroll’S Pyramid Of Csr course
- Improves the company’s recognition and goodwill
- Improves the productivity and sales level
- Enhances the financial performance of organizations
- Improves the customer loyalty of organizations
- Promotes the operational cost savings of company
- Reduces staff turnover and redundancy
- Focuses on organizational growth
Below is the list of course objectives of our Carroll’s Pyramid Of Csr course
- Understand the concept of Carrol’s pyramid of CSR
- Understand the different responsibilities of organizations relevant to CSR
- Why ethical and philanthropic responsibilities are difficult to be adopted?
- Discuss the benefits of CSR in the modern day society
- How CSR does leads to competitive advantage in organizations?
- Linkage of CSR and positive media attention
- Identify new business opportunities
- Adopt best practices of organizations
Below is the list of course content of our Carroll’S Pyramid Of Csr training course
- What is Carrol’s pyramid of CSR?
- What are the different responsibilities of organizations?
- What are the benefits of CSR in the modern day?
- Success stories of successful organizations adopting CSR
- Case study and group discussion
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Carroll’S Pyramid Of Csr course
Carroll’S Pyramid Of Csr Learner’s Guide
Carroll’S Pyramid Of Csr Key Takeaways Notes
Carroll’S Pyramid Of Csr Essentials Ebook
Carroll’S Pyramid Of Csr Course Handouts
Carroll’S Pyramid Of Csr 30-Day Action Plan
Carroll’S Pyramid Of Csr MindMaps Pack
Carroll’S Pyramid Of Csr PPT Slides Used During Course
Carroll’S Pyramid Of Csr Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Carroll’S Pyramid Of Csr E-Learning Course
Carroll’S Pyramid Of Csr Online Video Course
Carroll’S Pyramid Of Csr Essentials Audiobook
Carroll’S Pyramid Of Csr Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Carroll’S Pyramid Of Csr training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Carroll’S Pyramid Of Csr training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Carroll’S Pyramid Of Csr training course
Contact us for the latest Carroll’S Pyramid Of Csr course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Carroll’S Pyramid Of Csr course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.