Business Value Selling Course in Singapore
Business Value Selling Course in Singapore
Business value selling, or value-based selling, is an ideal method used by successful companies building on the value of their products. This type of selling tends to attract serious customers intent on making their money worth the value. They want to put their trust and investment in the right place and in turn, they render their loyalty to the product.
This course will teach the importance of business value selling, its edge compared to other sales strategies, and how you can become a salesperson embodying such method.
This Business Value Selling workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Business Value Selling.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Business Value Selling course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Business Value Selling workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Business Value Selling course
• Promotes a customer-focused, more personalized approach in selling, paying attention to a customer’s needs and what they value most
• Establishes long-term customer patronization through the trust and reliability that the product or service offers
• Transforms the participant into a salesperson who prioritizes the customer’s needs and the value of the product or service offered
• Retains the company’s competitiveness in the market without having to resort to reducing product prices
• Encourages the participant to take the time to gain a deeper and next level knowledge of the product or service at hand
• Allows the participant to view the product in the customer’s perspective and gleaning what they value most in a product or service
Below is the list of course objectives of our Business Value Selling course
• Understand the origins of business value selling
• Define what is value and how it applies to everything
• Define what is business value selling
• Explain why business value selling is a highly recommended sale strategy
• Differentiate between business value selling and other selling strategies, particularly price-based selling
• Understand the customer’s needs and their expectations in value-based services
• Identify the skills and characteristics that a value-based salesperson needs to have
• Learn the guided process of business value selling
• Identify the kinds of businesses operating on value-based selling
• Determine the benefits of business value selling to the customer, the salesperson, and the company
• Explain why some companies do not focus on value-based selling
• Learn some examples of business value selling
• Perform an activity citing the reasons why a certain company is using business value selling in their sales strategy
Below is the list of course content of our Business Value Selling training programme course
• The art of sales and how business value selling came to be
• What is a value? How do you place value on something?
• What is business value selling?
• What makes business value selling a highly recommended method in sales?
• What is the difference in business value selling compared to other selling strategies like price-based selling?
• The customer and the problem: Getting to know the customers and what they expect in value-based selling
• What are the skills and characteristics you need to become a leading business value seller?
• What are the steps to follow in the business value selling process?
• Kinds of businesses which use business value selling
• What are the benefits of business value selling to the customer, the salesperson, and the company?
• Why do organizations shy away from business value selling?
• Examples of business value selling
• Activity: In small groups, think of a company you think is operating on value-based selling. List your reasons and examples and present them to class.
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Business Value Selling course
Business Value Selling Learner’s Guide
Business Value Selling Key Takeaways Notes
Business Value Selling Essentials Ebook
Business Value Selling Course Handouts
Business Value Selling 30-Day Action Plan
Business Value Selling MindMaps Pack
Business Value Selling PPT Slides Used During Course
Business Value Selling Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Business Value Selling E-Learning Course
Business Value Selling Online Video Course
Business Value Selling Essentials Audiobook
Business Value Selling Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Business Value Selling training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Business Value Selling training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Business Value Selling training course
Contact us for the latest Business Value Selling course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Business Value Selling course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.