Business Testing In Projects Course in Singapore
Business Testing In Projects Course in Singapore
It cannot be stressed enough that the most important part of project development is the planning stage. Everything hinges on this phase when strategies are being conceived, every step in the methods is detailed, and objectives are defined. Planning is the backbone of a business venture and this ensures that everything from the first to the last step is aligned.
Business testing is a huge part of the planning process wherein the products are being evaluated first by testers to ensure that it meets the requirements of the clients. Business testing in itself requires extensive planning. By doing so, all the information that could be needed is readily provided, especially when addressing problems. A comprehensive business testing, courtesy of a good test plan, could yield benefits that can surpass what is expected not to mention save a lot of time, costs, and effort. It also signifies that the project is headed in the right direction.
This Business Testing In Projects workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Business Testing In Projects.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Business Testing In Projects course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Business Testing In Projects workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Business Testing In Projects course
• Ensures the satisfaction of clients and stakeholders by conducting business testing and collecting useful results
• Teaches the participant to be strategic and organized in creating a test plan suitable for a certain project
• Avoids the risk of time-consuming reworking and troubleshooting
• Enables the participant to detect problems as early as the planning stage, therefore reducing costs and time invested
• Increases the productivity and efficiency of not only the employees involved but the product being developed as well
• Teaches the participant to apply the correct planning process fit for the project and its objectives
Below is the list of course objectives of our Business Testing In Projects course
• Define what is a business testing
• State the purpose of conducting a business testing for projects
• Explain the importance of creating and conducting a business testing
• Identify the requirements needed for a business testing before planning it
• Learn the various testing styles and techniques as well as the testing levels that are common in business testing
• Differentiate between automated and manual testing and how they are used
• Assess a project in order to get a clear idea of the kind of business test to apply
• Learn the steps and strategies in developing business testing
• Manage business testing and conducting regular monitoring
• Evaluate the results of a business testing after interpretation
• Apply the results of a business testing to the overall operation of a project
• Discover examples of successful and effective business testing
Below is the list of course content of our Business Testing In Projects training programme course
• What is business testing?
• What is the purpose of business testing in projects?
• Why is it important to conduct business testing in projects?
• What are the requirements to be completed and things to be considered before starting to plan business testing?
• What are the different testing types and testing levels that can be used in business testing?
• What is the difference between automated and manual testing?
• Building your business test according to the kind of project you have
• Steps in creating a business test suitable for a certain project
• Management and monitoring of an ongoing business testing
• Interpreting and evaluating the results of a business test
• Examples of business testing plans and methods
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Business Testing In Projects course
Business Testing In Projects Learner’s Guide
Business Testing In Projects Key Takeaways Notes
Business Testing In Projects Essentials Ebook
Business Testing In Projects Course Handouts
Business Testing In Projects 30-Day Action Plan
Business Testing In Projects MindMaps Pack
Business Testing In Projects PPT Slides Used During Course
Business Testing In Projects Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Business Testing In Projects E-Learning Course
Business Testing In Projects Online Video Course
Business Testing In Projects Essentials Audiobook
Business Testing In Projects Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Business Testing In Projects training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Business Testing In Projects training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Business Testing In Projects training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Business Testing In Projects course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Business Testing In Projects course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.