Business Skills For Entrepreneurs Course in Singapore
Business Skills For Entrepreneurs Course in Singapore
In becoming an entrepreneur, the most crucial aspect to focus on first is one’s business skills. Without knowledge of the different business operations and functions, even the most innovative idea will not see the light of day. Strengthening one’s business skills will help an aspiring entrepreneur in managing what to expect in the world of business.
This Business Skills For Entrepreneurs workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Business Skills For Entrepreneurs.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Business Skills For Entrepreneurs course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Business Skills For Entrepreneurs workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Business Skills For Entrepreneurs course
- Gain knowledge on business skills for running and managing entrepreneurs.
- Acquire sales skills to drive customers to business and increase sales and profits.
- Adopt leadership skills that positively impact business growth.
- Develop effective listening and communication skills that build business relationships
- Increase uptake of computer technology by entrepreneurs running enterprises.
- Lead to improved creativity and initiative-ness in business.
- Apply confidence while pursuing business opportunities and negotiating business deals.
- Re-assess and re-align the objectives and goals of business to deliver solutions to clients’ problems/needs.
- Acquire improved risk management tactics to avert losses in business.
- Gain problem-solving skills aimed at driving business growth.
- Acquire improved time management and budget planning for business.
- Gain decision making and critical thinking business skills in entrepreneurship.
- Increase participants’ knowledge on managing competition and sustaining customer focus.
- Gain ability to network with customers and business partners for increased business growth.
Below is the list of course objectives of our Business Skills For Entrepreneurs course
- Understand the meaning and significance of business skills for entrepreneurs.
- Appreciate the power of sales skills in driving customers to business and boosting the sales portfolio of the business.
- Learn the different types of leadership and how they impact business growth.
- Appreciate the different types of communication and the importance of effective communication in driving business growth.
- Learn the importance of possessing computer skills such as typing and writing emails, reports and minutes in business.
- Understand the need for creativity and initiative skills in running and managing business.
- Learn the significance of building risk tolerance through strategic vision and growing a successful business.
- Understand the importance of critical thinking skills in analysing critical business ideas, problems and solutions in business.
- Appreciate the significance of exuding confidence skills in presenting business ideas, business conversations and meetings while running a business.
- Learn the importance of problem-solving skills in managing risks and driving business growth.
- Understand the significance of time management and budget planning in growing a business.
- Appreciate the significance of effective decision making skills in running and growing entrepreneurship.
- Appreciate the importance of curiosity and dedicated customer focus toward growing and sustaining business profitability.
Below is the list of course content of our Business Skills For Entrepreneurs training course
- Explain the meaning and significance of business skills in entrepreneurship.
- What is a business skill?
- What are some examples of business skills for entrepreneurs?
- Explain the meaning of sales skill in business and their significance for entrepreneurs.
- What is sales skill for entrepreneurs?
- Why is it important for an entrepreneur to have sales skills while running a business?
- Identify the types of leadership and their impact on business.
- What is leadership?
- What are the different types of leadership in the entrepreneurship context?
- What is the benefit and impact of the leadership styles on entrepreneurship identified above?
- State the types of communication and explain the importance of effective communication in business.
- What is communication?
- What are the various types of communication in entrepreneurship?
- Why is effective communication important in running and managing a business?
- Explain the meaning of computer skills and its significance in business.
- What is a computer skill?
- What are the benefits of being tech-savvy as an entrepreneur?
- Discuss the importance of creativity and initiative skills in business.
- What is the meaning of creativity and initiative-ness in the entrepreneurship?
- What is the importance of being creative and initiative as an entrepreneur?
- Explain risk tolerance as a business skill for entrepreneurs.
- What is risk tolerance and how is it different from risk-averse in entrepreneurship?
- What is the importance of risk tolerance for entrepreneurs in running a business?
- Define critical thinking and its importance for entrepreneurs in managing a business.
- What is the meaning of critical thinking in business?
- What is the significance of critical thinking skills for an entrepreneur in running a business?
- Discuss problem-solving skills as an important business skill for entrepreneurs.
- Why should an entrepreneur be in possession of problem solving skills while managing a business?
- Discuss the importance of planning time and budget as a critical business skill for entrepreneurs.
- What is time management?
- What is budget planning?
- Why is time and budget planning important for an entrepreneur running a business?
- Identify the importance of decision making skills in running a successful business.
- What is the importance of employing sound decision making skills in growing a successful business?
- Discuss the significance of curiosity skills and customer focus skills as significant business skills for entrepreneurs.
- Why should an entrepreneur be in possession of curiosity skills while running a business?
- Why is it important for an entrepreneur to be customer-focused in business?
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Business Skills For Entrepreneurs course
Business Skills For Entrepreneurs Learner’s Guide
Business Skills For Entrepreneurs Key Takeaways Notes
Business Skills For Entrepreneurs Essentials Ebook
Business Skills For Entrepreneurs Course Handouts
Business Skills For Entrepreneurs 30-Day Action Plan
Business Skills For Entrepreneurs MindMaps Pack
Business Skills For Entrepreneurs PPT Slides Used During Course
Business Skills For Entrepreneurs Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Business Skills For Entrepreneurs E-Learning Course
Business Skills For Entrepreneurs Online Video Course
Business Skills For Entrepreneurs Essentials Audiobook
Business Skills For Entrepreneurs Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Business Skills For Entrepreneurs training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Business Skills For Entrepreneurs training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Business Skills For Entrepreneurs training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Business Skills For Entrepreneurs course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Business Skills For Entrepreneurs course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.