Building Rapport Course in Singapore
Building Rapport Course in Singapore
Rapport is a friendly and harmonious relationship in which the personalities or groups involved with each other, understand each other’s sentiments or ideas, and interact smoothly. You develop rapport when you improve mutual trust, familiarity and bond with someone.
This course covers the building rapport means, methods and benefits of building rapport. To obtain the advantages of interpersonal skills in various domains of life. The techniques include coordination, explaining your attentiveness to the other, developing commonality, and controlling the other person’s judgment which all revolve throughout smoother intercommunications, increased collaboration, and improved interpersonal results.
Rapport is the ability to associate with others in a way that builds a level of trust and understanding. It is important to build rapport including your customer/colleague as it gets there careless mind to hold and begin to process your ideas. They are started to feel comfortable and untroubled-open to proposals.
Building rapport is the capability to immediately and meaningfully attach, communicate, and empathize with other personalities, whether you’re into a one-on-one discussion, gathering, or presentation. It’s required for building trustworthiness, assistance, and collaboration.
The word rapport means a friendly, peaceful relationship, in which one can portray him or herself in a chance to make a first impression.
rapport stretches from the French rapporteur. Both verbs intend “to bring back”, The sense of rapport separated out of the regular application by the end of the 19th century. The earliest known use of rapport was in 1660.
Milton Erickson, An American psychiatrist and psychologist, once said, “With rapport, everything is possible. Without it, zero is possible.” The only thing that stands between a confident or uninterested experience is making a human connection, and the unique and memorable connection starts with building rapport.
This Building Rapport workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Building Rapport.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Building Rapport course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Building Rapport workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Building Rapport course
- Enable you to find common connections with people’s.
- Study to Mirror someone else’s body language, movements and posture.
- Enable you to synchronize easily.
- Brings more positivity in your approach.
- Allows you to built instant connections.
- Built mutual attentiveness to obtain the complete benefit.
- Encourage individuals to remain to focus and concentration.
Below is the list of course benefits of our Building Rapport objectives
- Provide you with the opportunity to be on the equivalent wavelength, to make you feel connected.
- Accommodates in building Strong Two-Way Associations.
- Formulate unique shared experiences and wisdom.
- Encourage to discover common grounds. that both parties can agree on.
- Handling body language that symbolises trust and understanding.
- Provide benefits to your career
- Increase the ability to influence.
- Execute you to gain people’s loyalty and faith in prior stages.
- Achieve more engagement in conversations.
- Build compatibility by joining in or initiating skilful small-talk.
- Producing professional impacts on the other individual
- Encouraging an atmosphere that maximises reliable and effective investment, information gathering, analysis and planning.
- Provide a decisive perception of the opposite person and, when a vulnerability is sounded, protect the face.
- Developing and maintaining a continuing relationship over time.
Below is the list of course benefits of our Building Rapport training programme content
- Define Rapport?
- What is Rapport building?
- How to build Rapport?
- Explain 7 rapport building skills?
- Explain how rapport building is an effective way of communication?
- What does a good rapport mean?
- What is the fastest way to build rapport?
- Describe the importance of rapport building?
- What are the benefits of building report?
- What is the difference between rapport and relationship?
- How to improve rapport building skills?
- Describe the role of building rapport in your daily life interactions?
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Building Rapport course
Building Rapport Learner’s Guide
Building Rapport Key Takeaways Notes
Building Rapport Essentials Ebook
Building Rapport Course Handouts
Building Rapport 30-Day Action Plan
Building Rapport MindMaps Pack
Building Rapport PPT Slides Used During Course
Building Rapport Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Building Rapport E-Learning Course
Building Rapport Online Video Course
Building Rapport Essentials Audiobook
Building Rapport Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Building Rapport training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Building Rapport training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Building Rapport training course
Knowles Training Institute, 15 Changi Business Park Crescent, #05-06, Haite Building, Singapore 486006
Nearest Mrt Station: Singapore Expo MRT Station, Upper Changi MRT Station
Bus: Free Shuttle Bus from Changi City Point at 10 minutes Frequency
Drive: Ample of Parking Available. Quick Access to PIE, ECP & TPE
Meet your facilitator for this Building Rapport workshop
Contact us for the latest Building Rapport course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Building Rapport course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.