Building A Startup Course in Singapore
Building A Startup Course in Singapore
Building a startup company nowadays is comparatively easier compared to 20 years ago, thanks to advancements in technology. With the right connections and a great, innovative idea to bank on, a startup company could start to grow. But of course, an ambitious entrepreneur must also not discount the significance of assembling a strong team.
This Building A Startup workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Building A Startup.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Building A Startup course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Building A Startup workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Building A Startup course
- Prospective business persons will gain knowledge on generating ideas for start up.
- Acquire knowledge on conducting market research and finding suitable markets for products.
- Improved ability for prospective business persons to establish well written business goals
- Gain skills to draw well established business plans that embrace the strategic vision of start ups.
- Acquire skills to develop a business model suitable for building and operating a start up.
- Establish operational strategies for launching and managing a successful start up.
- Acquire effective methods of hiring the right human resource talent to successfully run a start up.
- Enhanced knowledge on establishing a sound marketing plan and business strategy for the start up.
- Gain insight on the importance of writing a financial plan for the start up.
- Acquire knowledge to prepare a marketing strategy that gains competitive advantage in the market.
- Acquire knowledge on the selection of appropriate business name that resonates with the products, services and sells the brand of the start up.
- Gain ability to develop strategies for strategic positioning of the business and results to business growth
- Establish public relations strategy that creates ample visibility for the brand of the business, its products and services right from establishment.
- Determine the type of business and the corresponding legal business structures for the start up.
Below is the list of course objectives of our Building A Startup course
- Identify ways to research business ideas for building a start up.
- Understand that market research plays an important role in informing entrepreneurs about market availability for company products thus boosting sales and driving start up growth.
- Understand the importance of setting business goals and achieve profitability from the onset.
- Understand the significance of developing a business model that will help the start up to weather competition and risks.
- Establish a business plan outlining the business trajectory and process of building a successful start up.
- Identify the importance of operational management strategy for building a start up.
- Learn methods of hiring and engaging qualified human resources that will build a start up.
- Identify the importance of a marketing plan and business strategy for the start up.
- Understand the importance of writing a financial plan for the start up.
- Identify ways of managing competition and gaining competitive advantage in the business ecosystem.
- Understand the importance of company branding to create visibility in the business niche.
- Learn effective ways of packaging business products and boosting start up growth.
- Identify strategies for building a start up in order to realize business growth.
- Outline a public relations strategy to create visibility for the start up.
Below is the list of course content of our Building A Startup training course
- Identify ways to come up with business ideas for start up.
- In what ways can organizations research business ideas for building a start up?
- What are some of the business ideas that can thrive in a competitive business environment?
- Identify the process and significance of conducting market research before launching company products in order to boost company growth.
- What is market research in the business context?
- What is the process of conducting market research for businesses and products?
- What is the importance of conducting market research before building a start up?
- Identify the external and internal factors (social, economic and political factors) that organizations must consider prior to establishing a business
- Identify the importance of setting business goals with the aim of delivering business solutions to customers needs.
- What is a business goal?
- What are some good examples of business goals in a business context?
- What are the benefits of laying down business goals when building a start up?
- Outline the significance of drawing a business plan for building a start up.
- What is a business plan?
- Why is a business plan important when building a start up?
- What are some good examples of business plan for building start ups?
- Draw a business model suitable for building a particular start up, showing the business requirements and needs
- What is a business model?
- What are the components of a business model for building a start-up?
- What is the significance of drawing a business model for building a start up?
- Identify operational strategies for building a business start up.
- What is operational management in business?
- Why is it important to establish an operational management for a start up?
- Identify methods of hiring the right human resource talent to build a start up.
- What are the most cost- effective methods of hiring a team to run the start up?
- Outline a marketing plan and business strategy for building a start up.
- What is a marketing plan/ business strategy for building a start-up?
- What is the importance of establishing a business strategy for building a start up?
- Outline steps to drawing a suitable financial plan for building a start up.
- What is a financial plan in business context?
- Why do entrepreneurs building a start up need a sound financial plan?
- Identify methods of gaining competitive advantage in the business market.
- What is the meaning of competitive advantage in the business environment?
- How can a business start up gain competitive advantage over her competitors in the business market?
- Identify the process of coming up with an appropriate business name for a start up.
- What is a business name?
- What is the process of identifying and selecting a business name for a start up?
- What are the steps for registering a business name for a business start up?
- Identify strategies for building a start up and realizing business growth
- What are the key strategies for building a start up and realizing business growth?
- Outline a public relations strategy for creating visibility when building start ups.
- What is a public relations strategy in a business context?
- Why is public strategy important for building a start up?
- Identify the types of business and the corresponding legal business structures.
- What are the different types of business in the business environment?
- What are the processes and legal procedures for establishing the mentioned types of businesses?
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Building A Startup course
Building A Startup Learner’s Guide
Building A Startup Key Takeaways Notes
Building A Startup Essentials Ebook
Building A Startup Course Handouts
Building A Startup 30-Day Action Plan
Building A Startup MindMaps Pack
Building A Startup PPT Slides Used During Course
Building A Startup Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Building A Startup E-Learning Course
Building A Startup Online Video Course
Building A Startup Essentials Audiobook
Building A Startup Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Building A Startup training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Building A Startup training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Building A Startup training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Building A Startup course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Building A Startup course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.