Breaking Point Course in Singapore
Breaking Point Course in Singapore
If you love your work, you might think that stepping up the plate could be the answer to feeling more fulfilled. If you’ve done so and found out that it wasn’t the best decision, the self-confidence and passion you once had might start to drift away as you reach a breaking point. How do you overcome such stress is what we will teach you in this article.
This Breaking Point workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Breaking Point course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Breaking Point workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Breaking Point course
- Enable participants to track symptoms of reaching breaking point
- Inculcates self-confidence and self-worth in employees
- Reduces depression and stress
- Enable employees to not overload oneself with work commitments
- Enable employees to say ‘no’ when asked for unnecessary help
- Improves the mental and physical health of employees
- Enhances their focus on career progression and timely promotion
Below is the list of course objectives of our Breaking Point objectives
- Understand the importance of preventing breaking point
- Determine what causes the breaking point of employees
- Identify different methodologies to avoid the breaking point
- Assess the appropriateness of methodology used
- Establish the relevance of stress management for business professionals
- Establish focus on the health of the employees
- Learn to say no to others or ask for time before saying yes
- Adopt best practices of organizations
Below is the list of course content of our Breaking Point training course
- Understand the backdrop of the breaking point
- Understand the need and purpose of avoiding excessive stress at work
- What are the symptoms of breaking point of employees?
- How excessive work pressure can have detrimental effect on health of employees
- Case study and group discussion among the participants
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Breaking Point course
Breaking Point Learner’s Guide
Breaking Point Key Takeaways Notes
Breaking Point Essentials Ebook
Breaking Point Course Handouts
Breaking Point 30-Day Action Plan
Breaking Point MindMaps Pack
Breaking Point PPT Slides Used During Course
Breaking Point Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Breaking Point E-Learning Course
Breaking Point Online Video Course
Breaking Point Essentials Audiobook
Breaking Point Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Breaking Point training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Breaking Point training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Breaking Point training course
Contact us for the latest Breaking Point course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Breaking Point course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.