Blended Learning Course in Singapore
Blended Learning Course in Singapore
Blended Learning is..
In this Blended Learning course, participants will learn
This Blended Learning workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Blended Learning.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Blended Learning course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Blended Learning workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Blended Learning course
- Apply blended learning in lessons to increase student achievement and engagement.
- Incorporate online learning and build online learning forums to improve connection between facilitators and students
- Encourage students to study independently toward enhancing student confidence and independence in learning.
- Develop relevant instructional materials that meet students’ diverse learning needs.
- Incorporate computer technology in learning and develop a learning online community for students and facilitators.
- Apply blended learning methods to improve strategies and activities for learning through the use of technology.
- Blended learning will improve teacher-learner engagement in the classroom and online.
- Employ blended learning methods in learning to improve student class and subject performance.
- Incorporate computer technology to deliver online learning and motivate students to enjoy learning.
- Gain skills on online learning and apply it in class to improve facilitation of student learning.
- Apply blended learning to enhance convenient and effective communication of ideas between facilitator and students.
- Use of computer technology will encourage students to actively participate in learning.
- Blended learning will improve students’ performance assessment processes in the class.
Below is the list of course benefits of our Blended Learning objectives
- Understand the meaning and significance of blended learning in academic settings.
- Learn the main features and components of blended learning in academic institutions.
- Understand the framework / design of blended learning applicable in academic settings.
- Learn the guidelines for creating a blended learning environment for students.
- Learn the essential steps of building a lesson plan for blended learning class.
- Understand the techniques of delivering blended learning in academic institutions.
- Learn how to apply and use blended learning to create student focused lessons in schools.
- Understand the different models of blended learning that impact on student performance.
- Understand the role and importance of digital tools in blended learning classes.
- Know how to apply blended learning to develop instructional materials and learning resources.
- Learn the key indicators of successful blended learning academic programs.
- Know the role and areas of focus for the learner and the facilitator in the blended learning class.
- Appreciate the advantages and disadvantages of blended learning in schools.
Below is the list of course benefits of our Blended Learning training programme content
- Blended learning is a term increasingly used to describe the way e-learning is being combined with traditional classroom methods and independent study to create a new, hybrid teaching methodology.
- What are the benefits of blended learning for learners and instructors in academic settings?
- What are the main features and components of blended learning in academic institutions? In-person class attendance, independent self-study and online learning.
- What is the framework / design of blended learning in academic settings?
- What are the guidelines for creating a blended learning environment for students?
- What are the essential steps of building a lesson plan for blended learning class?
- What are the techniques of delivering blended learning in academic institutions?
- How do instructors apply and use blended learning to create student focused lessons in schools?
- What are the different models of blended learning that impact on student performance?
- What is the role and importance of digital tools in blended learning classes?
- How do instructors apply blended learning to develop online and offline instructional materials and learning resources for students?
- What are the key indicators of successful blended learning academic programs?
- What is the role and areas of focus for the learner and the facilitator in the blended learning class?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of blended learning in schools?
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Blended Learning course
Blended Learning Learner’s Guide
Blended Learning Key Takeaways Notes
Blended Learning Essentials Ebook
Blended Learning Course Handouts
Blended Learning 30-Day Action Plan
Blended Learning MindMaps Pack
Blended Learning PPT Slides Used During Course
Blended Learning Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Blended Learning E-Learning Course
Blended Learning Online Video Course
Blended Learning Essentials Audiobook
Blended Learning Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Blended Learning training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Blended Learning training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Blended Learning training course
Knowles Training Institute, 15 Changi Business Park Crescent, #05-06, Haite Building, Singapore 486006
Nearest Mrt Station: Singapore Expo MRT Station, Upper Changi MRT Station
Bus: Free Shuttle Bus from Changi City Point at 10 minutes Frequency
Drive: Ample of Parking Available. Quick Access to PIE, ECP & TPE
Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Blended Learning course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Blended Learning course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.