Being An Effective Middle Manager Course in Singapore
Being An Effective Middle Manager Course in Singapore
Being a middle manager could be a tricky position, what with playing two roles in the workplace: as a subordinate and as a manager. Backed up by research, it’s been said that middle managers are one of the most stressed employees in a company. Learn to become an effective and stress-free middle manager through this course.
This Being An Effective Middle Manager workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Being An Effective Middle Manager.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Being An Effective Middle Manager course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Being An Effective Middle Manager workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Being An Effective Middle Manager course
- Know what middle management really is and its role in a company and for the employees
- Differentiate middle management from other levels of management
- Know the functions of a middle manager that differs from every other kind of manager
- Determine the scope a middle manager can reach and their limitations as a manager
- Define how middle management can affect the workplace and their importance in one
- Identify characteristics of an effective middle manager and how to be one
- Know the competencies of a middle manager and how competencies can affect his/her job in the company
- Learn about how middle managers overcome challenges in the workplace
- What makes middle management unique from other management levels in the organization?
- Know the desired skills company look for in a middle manager for the betterment of their company
- How to become an effective middle manager that employees respect and look up to
- Become worthy of being head of middle management or even a promotion in the future
Below is the list of course objectives of our Being An Effective Middle Manager course
- Define middle management and what it really means in a company or in the workplace
- Know the functions of a middle manager and the middle manager’s limitations and powers
- Identifying role issues in middle management to properly appropriate each other’s responsibilities
- Achieve greatness through effective middle management by knowing everything about your job
- Develop professional growth and achieve career advancement through knowledge
- Accomplish goals by working through others and proper delegation of tasks to others
- Discuss the five typical functional lines that middle managers deal with
- Align personal passion with the company’s mission for cohesion in values that the company wishes to follow
- Discuss the 5 core managerial skills needed to be successful in middle management
- What a middle manager can and can’t do to his/her employees and in the workplace
- Highlight the role of a middle manager in an organization that makes them important to be in one
- Identify needed skills to be an effective middle manager to be a better supervisor
Below is the list of course content of our Being An Effective Middle Manager training course
- Defining Middle Management and what it really entails in the workplace
- Functions of a middle manager in the workplace that is different from other managers
- The difference and similarities between Middle manager vs. line manager
- Role issues: Employee’s vs. Supervisor’s expectations when it comes to communication, time and priorities
- What decisions can the middle manager make and what decisions can’t they make?
- Characteristics of the ideal boss: Available for questions, Consistently demonstrates excellent supervisory skills, Provides constructive criticism
- Understand your role as a middle manager and know your limitations and powers to do job accordingly
- Stay within the scope of your mission to be more focused in your job
- Make decisions timely, reduce the clutter, and make time to reflect and plan
- Overcome challenges, manage change, acknowledge and understand culture, provide feedback, listen to constituencies and demonstrate through action
- Getting things done with proper and effective time management
- Desired skills, knowledge, and other qualities of a middle manager
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Being An Effective Middle Manager course
Being An Effective Middle Manager Learner’s Guide
Being An Effective Middle Manager Key Takeaways Notes
Being An Effective Middle Manager Essentials Ebook
Being An Effective Middle Manager Course Handouts
Being An Effective Middle Manager 30-Day Action Plan
Being An Effective Middle Manager MindMaps Pack
Being An Effective Middle Manager PPT Slides Used During Course
Being An Effective Middle Manager Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Being An Effective Middle Manager E-Learning Course
Being An Effective Middle Manager Online Video Course
Being An Effective Middle Manager Essentials Audiobook
Being An Effective Middle Manager Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Being An Effective Middle Manager training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Being An Effective Middle Manager training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Being An Effective Middle Manager training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Being An Effective Middle Manager course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Being An Effective Middle Manager course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.