Attracting Event Sponsors Course in Singapore
Attracting Event Sponsors Course in Singapore
Attracting Event Sponsors is..
In this Attracting Event Sponsors course, participants will learn
This Attracting Event Sponsors workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Attracting Event Sponsors.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Attracting Event Sponsors course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Attracting Event Sponsors workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Attracting Event Sponsors course
- Engage event sponsors who positively impact on company visibility.
- Use corporate events to establish new and nurture existing business collaborations.
- Utilize corporate events to turn a company’s brand into a vibrant and profitable venture
- Enhance marketing strategies to drive increased sales and profits during corporate events
- Use corporate events as a platform to build and expand business networks.
- Use corporate events as an opportunity for peer to peer corporate learning.
- Evaluate past corporate events and develop improved event planning strategies.
- Enhance product promotion strategy through participation in corporate events.
- Develop presentation and negotiation skills to boost sales and profits during corporate events.
- Utilize event sponsorship as an opportunity to solidify the strategic positioning of companies.
- Become an event sponsor with a view of exploring business opportunities with corporate in similar industry.
- Use event sponsorship as an opportunity to develop customer base for products.
Below is the list of course benefits of our Attracting Event Sponsors objectives
- Understand the meaning of event sponsors and their importance for corporate events.
- Learn the different types of event sponsors that support corporate events.
- Recognize the factors to consider when attracting corporate event sponsors.
- Understand the role of sponsors in planning corporate events.
- Understand the process of attracting a corporate event sponsorship.
- Learn the categories and levels of corporate event sponsors.
- Learn tips and strategies for attracting event sponsors to support corporate events.
- Understand the steps to identifying resourceful corporate event sponsors.
- Discover the qualities and characteristics of a good corporate event sponsor.
- Appreciate the role of collaborations in attracting event sponsors.
- Learn effective tips of securing sponsors to partake in corporate events.
- Appreciate the importance of company visibility in attracting event sponsors.
- Learn the stages and process of engaging sponsors in corporate events.
Below is the list of course benefits of our Attracting Event Sponsors training programme content
- Who are event sponsors and what is their importance in corporate events?
- What are the benefits of corporate event sponsorship? (What is in it for event sponsors?)
- What are the different types of event sponsors for corporate events?
- What are the key factors to consider when attracting corporate event sponsors? Explore requirements and tools for attracting event sponsors.
- What is the role of sponsors in planning for corporate events?
- What are the most important elements of attracting corporate event sponsorship? What is the process of attracting corporate event sponsorship?
- What are the different categories and levels of event sponsors for corporate events?
- What are the effective tips and strategies for attracting event sponsors to support corporate events?
- What are the steps of identifying resourceful corporate event sponsors?
- What are the qualities of a good corporate event sponsor?
- Why it important for corporate to harness the power of partnerships and collaborations in attracting event sponsors?
- What are the effective tips of securing sponsors to partake in corporate events?
- What is the importance of company visibility in attracting event sponsors?
- What are the stages and process of engaging sponsors in corporate events?
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Attracting Event Sponsors course
Attracting Event Sponsors Learner’s Guide
Attracting Event Sponsors Key Takeaways Notes
Attracting Event Sponsors Essentials Ebook
Attracting Event Sponsors Course Handouts
Attracting Event Sponsors 30-Day Action Plan
Attracting Event Sponsors MindMaps Pack
Attracting Event Sponsors PPT Slides Used During Course
Attracting Event Sponsors Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Attracting Event Sponsors E-Learning Course
Attracting Event Sponsors Online Video Course
Attracting Event Sponsors Essentials Audiobook
Attracting Event Sponsors Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Attracting Event Sponsors training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Attracting Event Sponsors training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Attracting Event Sponsors training course
Knowles Training Institute, 15 Changi Business Park Crescent, #05-06, Haite Building, Singapore 486006
Nearest Mrt Station: Singapore Expo MRT Station, Upper Changi MRT Station
Bus: Free Shuttle Bus from Changi City Point at 10 minutes Frequency
Drive: Ample of Parking Available. Quick Access to PIE, ECP & TPE
Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Attracting Event Sponsors course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Attracting Event Sponsors course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.