Appreciative Inquiry Course in Singapore
Appreciative Inquiry Course in Singapore
When it seems like everything in your organization is going wrong, it’s tempting to get bogged down by problems and be disheartened. By using the Appreciative Inquiry (AI), however, things could turn around all with just a shift in mindset. Find out how this appreciative approach could be a game-changer in the way you handle setbacks in your organization.
Appreciative inquiry centres on finding the best in people and how they use it to perform in their work and everyday life. Within appreciative inquiry, an employer uses the art of asking questions and views to further strengthen the system as a whole, thus creating a more positive atmosphere and increasing employee potential. Appreciative inquiry is intended to concentrate less on negativity and criticism, and use personal design and promote discovery.
This Appreciative Inquiry workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Appreciative Inquiry.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Appreciative Inquiry course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Appreciative Inquiry workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Appreciative Inquiry course
- Accelerated change that concentrates on what you want to build rather of trying to erase what you don’t want.
- Interactive conversations focused on positive change produces a personal commitment to development and fosters relationship building.
- Grounding the experiences in the company’s past achievements and values encourages hope and new possibilities.
- Increased morale, engagement, curiosity, and communication enhance retention.
- A positive environment for change boosts creativity, open dialogue, and new solutions.
- Inclusion of stakeholders promotes buy-in, accountability, and individual commitment.
Below is the list of course objectives of our Appreciative Inquiry course
- Define Appreciative Inquiry
- State how to change the way you think
- List the Four D model
- Explain the Four I Model
- Explain the Appreciative interview style
- Describe ways to solicit positive stories
- Identify and recognise positive attributes in people
- Identify the anticipatory realities of Appreciative Inquiry
- Illustrate the power of positive imagery
- Discuss how to Influence change through Appreciative Inquiry
- Demonstrate how you would coach and manage with Appreciative Inquiry
- Recognise ways to create a positive core
Below is the list of course content of our Appreciative Inquiry training course
- What is Appreciative Inquiry?
- Generating a Better Future
- Engaging People in Positive Thought
- Change the Person, Change the Organization
- Shifting from “What”s Wrong?” to “What”s Right”?
- It’s Not Eliminating Mistakes, It’s Holding Up Successes
- Positive Language Will Affect Peoples Thinking
- Limit or Remove Negative Phrasing
- The Discovery Process of Appreciative Inquiry
- The Dream Phase of Appreciative Inquiry
- The Design Plan of Appreciative Inquiry
- The Delivery Phase of Appreciative Inquiry
- The Initiate Phase of Appreciative Inquiry
- The Inquire Phase of Appreciative Inquiry
- The Imagine Part of Appreciative Inquiry
- The Innovate Phase of Appreciative Inquiry
- Framing Positive Questions
- Solicit Positive Stories
- Finding Out What Works
- Recognize the Reoccurring Themes
- Imagining a Successful Future Will Affect the Present
- Controlling Negative Anticipation
- Current Decisions Will Be Influenced Positively
- Base It on Data and Real Examples
- Shaping Performance with Positive Imagery
- Being Better Prepared for Adversity
- People are More Flexible and Creative
- Think of the Perfect Situation
- Using Strengths to Solve Challenges
- Confidence Will Promote Positive Change
- Inquiry is a Seed of Change
- People Will Gravitate Towards What is Expected of Them
- Build Around What Works
- Focus on Increases
- Recognize the Best in People
- Limit or Remove Negative Comments
- Identifying Strengths
- Best Practices
- Peak Experiences
- Remembering Successes
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Appreciative Inquiry course
Appreciative Inquiry Learner’s Guide
Appreciative Inquiry Key Takeaways Notes
Appreciative Inquiry Essentials Ebook
Appreciative Inquiry Course Handouts
Appreciative Inquiry 30-Day Action Plan
Appreciative Inquiry MindMaps Pack
Appreciative Inquiry PPT Slides Used During Course
Appreciative Inquiry Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Appreciative Inquiry E-Learning Course
Appreciative Inquiry Online Video Course
Appreciative Inquiry Essentials Audiobook
Appreciative Inquiry Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Appreciative Inquiry training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Appreciative Inquiry training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Appreciative Inquiry training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Appreciative Inquiry course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Appreciative Inquiry course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.