Annual Employee Reviews Course in Singapore
Annual Employee Reviews Course in Singapore
The world of employees reviews is evolving quickly, but the way organisations review their people hasn’t yet caught up. Many business leaders are still relying on old review practices that are no longer effective, or worse still, review techniques that contribute to challenges instead of making employees productive through the review process.
This Annual Employee Reviews workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Annual Employee Reviews.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Annual Employee Reviews course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Annual Employee Reviews workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Annual Employee Reviews course
- Define an annual employee review and its role in the workplace
- Appreciate the role of an annual employee review in an organization
- Ensure the benefits of an annual appraisal by avoiding common mistakes
- Increase awareness to deal difficult situations in an annual employee review
- Master the steps in an employee review process
- Be prepared and organized in planning for an annual appraisal
- Create an annual employee review
- Appreciate performance appraisal system as a useful management tool
- Recognize ways which helps gain feedback and review whether employee appraisal is effective in an organization
- Distinguish what needs to be done in reaching a desirable employee review outcome
- Improve the accuracy of an employee appraisal using the technology
- Refine your organization’s annual employee review
Below is the list of course benefits of our Annual Employee Reviews objectives
- Define annual employee review
- Understand the benefits of an annual employee review in an organization
- Explain ways to avoid common appraisal mistakes
- Identify difficult situations during an annual employee review and learn how to manage these situations
- Describe the important steps in annual employee review
- Demonstrate how to plan and prepare for employee appraisal
- Formulate an annual employee review
- Identify effective programs for monitoring and reviewing employee performance
- Present ways in stressing the importance of an employee appraisal
- Determine what to expect in an annual employee review
- Practice applying technology in enhancing employee appraisal
- Evaluate the current status of their organization’s annual employee review
Below is the list of course benefits of our Annual Employee Reviews training programme content
- What is annual employee review
- Why is annual employee review important
- What are the common appraisal mistakes and how to avoid them
- How to handle difficult situations during an annual employee review
- What are the processes involve in an annual employee review
- Planning and Preparation for annual employee review
- How to conduct an annual employee review
- Practices for building an effective employee performance review program
- Ways to improve the relevance and effectiveness of an employee appraisal
- Desirable outcomes of annual appraisal for employees
- Role of technology in improving annual employee review
- Assessment of annual performance review in your organization/company
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Annual Employee Reviews course
Annual Employee Reviews Learner’s Guide
Annual Employee Reviews Key Takeaways Notes
Annual Employee Reviews Essentials Ebook
Annual Employee Reviews Course Handouts
Annual Employee Reviews 30-Day Action Plan
Annual Employee Reviews MindMaps Pack
Annual Employee Reviews PPT Slides Used During Course
Annual Employee Reviews Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Annual Employee Reviews E-Learning Course
Annual Employee Reviews Online Video Course
Annual Employee Reviews Essentials Audiobook
Annual Employee Reviews Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Annual Employee Reviews training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Annual Employee Reviews training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Annual Employee Reviews training course
Knowles Training Institute, 15 Changi Business Park Crescent, #05-06, Haite Building, Singapore 486006
Nearest Mrt Station: Singapore Expo MRT Station, Upper Changi MRT Station
Bus: Free Shuttle Bus from Changi City Point at 10 minutes Frequency
Drive: Ample of Parking Available. Quick Access to PIE, ECP & TPE
Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Annual Employee Reviews course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Annual Employee Reviews course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.