After Action Review (Aar) Process Course in Singapore
After Action Review (Aar) Process Course in Singapore
The after action review (AAR) is dubbed as one of the most successful tools in organizational learning. First used by the United States Army in the 1970s, it serves as a group reflection or evaluation of the team’s performance after an event. One of its unique traits is that no one is to blame and everyone, no matter the rank or position, is equal during the process.
AARs could be formal or informal, depending on the time allowed and the subject to be discussed. In this course, the AAR process will be discussed in detail for successful implementation. The participants will also be given a task to create one to prove their capability in conducting it in any situation.
This After Action Review (Aar) Process workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their After Action Review (Aar) Process.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this After Action Review (Aar) Process course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this After Action Review (Aar) Process workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our After Action Review (Aar) Process course
• Provides the group with a platform to discuss needed improvements and how in a formal discussion
• Allows the group to focus only on the results, both successes and failures, and learn from them for future reference
• Teaches the participant to not dwell too much on the mistakes made and to focus instead on how to avoid them in the future
• Trains the participant to adopt methods that were proven successful
• Encourages the participant to engage in the whole group discussion for the improvement of the team’s performance
• Improves the participant’s way of thinking for the betterment of each performance
Below is the list of course objectives of our After Action Review (Aar) Process course
• Define what an after action review is
• State the importance of conducting an after action review
• Enumerate the four key questions being asked in an after action review process
• Identify the people to be involved in an after action review
• Identify the right time to conduct an after action review
• Plan the program flow of an after action review and the resources needed
• Conduct an after action review by following the steps and guidelines provided
• Evaluate the results and success of an after action review
• Familiarize oneself with after action review templates that can be modified for different purposes
• Determine the benefits of conducting an after action review
• Discover real-life stories of successfulafter action reviews and their outcomes
• Design an after action review with a group regarding a certain subject
Below is the list of course content of our After Action Review (Aar) Process training programme course
• What is an after action review (AAR)?
• What is the importance of conducting an after action review?
• What are the four key questions to be asked in an after action review?
• Who should be involved in an after action review?
• When should an after action review be conducted best?
• Planning for an after action review: Identifying the resources needed and the program flow
• Steps and guidelines in conducting an after action review
• Conducting an evaluation of the results of an after action review
• Templates that can be used in an after action review
• What are the benefits of conducting an after action review?
• Stories about successful after action reviews on different situations
• Activity: Conduct an after action review by the end of this lesson with a group. Evaluate whether you were successful in learning and retaining knowledge about after action reviews.
Each participant will receive the following materials for the After Action Review (Aar) Process course
After Action Review (Aar) Process Learner’s Guide
After Action Review (Aar) Process Key Takeaways Notes
After Action Review (Aar) Process Essentials Ebook
After Action Review (Aar) Process Course Handouts
After Action Review (Aar) Process 30-Day Action Plan
After Action Review (Aar) Process MindMaps Pack
After Action Review (Aar) Process PPT Slides Used During Course
After Action Review (Aar) Process Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
After Action Review (Aar) Process E-Learning Course
After Action Review (Aar) Process Online Video Course
After Action Review (Aar) Process Essentials Audiobook
After Action Review (Aar) Process Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this After Action Review (Aar) Process training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online After Action Review (Aar) Process training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this After Action Review (Aar) Process training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest After Action Review (Aar) Process course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this After Action Review (Aar) Process course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.