Advertising Course in Singapore
Advertising Course in Singapore
The world of advertising is a highly creative, innovative place that is responsible for reaching into the hearts, minds, and homes of customers. Without advertising, products and services will only be known by a handful number of people. With this course, learn about the fundamentals of advertising as a branch of marketing and its vitality to the business.
This Advertising workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Advertising.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Advertising course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Advertising workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Advertising course
- Assists the company in expanding its market
- Enhances the reputation and the good will
- Produces better quality products
- Introduces a new product into the market
- Getting the recognition and attention of the audience
Below is the list of course objectives of our Advertising course
- Understand the term ‘advertising’ and its implications in practical life
- Understand the successful strategies of advertising
- Analyze the need of advertising for enhancing profitability
- Conduct proper training sessions for focusing on the importance of advertising
- Enable the different departments of organizations to work together
- Analyze the resulting impact on the relationship with clients
- Adopt best practices of various organizations and multinationals
Below is the list of course content of our Advertising training course
- What is an effective advertising strategy?
- How to develop an effective advertising strategy?
- How to identify the goals of the business and different customer segments?
- Research about the market
- How to profile the competitors of a business?
- Case study and group discussion among participants
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Advertising course
Advertising Learner’s Guide
Advertising Key Takeaways Notes
Advertising Essentials Ebook
Advertising Course Handouts
Advertising 30-Day Action Plan
Advertising MindMaps Pack
Advertising PPT Slides Used During Course
Advertising Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Advertising E-Learning Course
Advertising Online Video Course
Advertising Essentials Audiobook
Advertising Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Advertising training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Advertising training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Advertising training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Advertising course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Advertising course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.