Active Listening Course in Singapore
Active Listening Course in Singapore
Active Listening is..
In this Active Listening course, participants will learn
This Active Listening workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Active Listening.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Active Listening course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Active Listening workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Active Listening course
- Develop listening skills by refraining from talking over people
- Learn how to pay attention and retain information when people are talking
- Improve empathy by understanding where other people are coming from
- Become a more likeable business-person
- Become more open-minded from willingness to hear someone out
Below is the list of course benefits of our Active Listening objectives
- Understand why it is so valuable to be an active listener
- Identify and understand the improved client relationship from the use of listening skills
- Compare the improvement of past relationships with those that have used active listening
- Become comfortable in withholding judgement for the duration of someone talking
- Actively encourage those around you to use these skills to their advantage
- Maintain fruitful and effective partnerships with people who you understand and trust
Below is the list of course benefits of our Active Listening training programme content
- Why is active listening valuable?
- What ways does active listening improve a relationship?
- How to achieve active listening in the workplace
- How to achieve active listening outside the workplace
- How to listen actively without seeming insincere
- Understanding the difference between not concentrating and active listening
- Practicing active listening
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Active Listening course
Active Listening Learner’s Guide
Active Listening Key Takeaways Notes
Active Listening Essentials Ebook
Active Listening Course Handouts
Active Listening 30-Day Action Plan
Active Listening MindMaps Pack
Active Listening PPT Slides Used During Course
Active Listening Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Active Listening E-Learning Course
Active Listening Online Video Course
Active Listening Essentials Audiobook
Active Listening Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Active Listening training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Active Listening training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Active Listening training course
Knowles Training Institute, 15 Changi Business Park Crescent, #05-06, Haite Building, Singapore 486006
Nearest Mrt Station: Singapore Expo MRT Station, Upper Changi MRT Station
Bus: Free Shuttle Bus from Changi City Point at 10 minutes Frequency
Drive: Ample of Parking Available. Quick Access to PIE, ECP & TPE
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Active Listening course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Active Listening course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.