Active Listening Skills Course in Singapore
Active Listening Skills Course in Singapore
Listening is an interpersonal skill which works to receive the information through different mediums of communication. Active listening is a method which is used to understand effectively, in which undivided attention applied to get the maximum amount of information and later utilize in treatments, education, and determining arguments or conflicts. It requires proper attention, non-judging attitude, calmness, appropriate verbal and non-verbal actions, encouraging gestures and proper evaluation of the message to make it delivered concisely when needed as feedback to the sender.
The first and most punctual aptitude that every individual learns and uses to find out about his general surroundings are listening. Research conducted in 1992 shows us that, people spend their 50% time on listening while communicating.
The term “Active Listening” first introduced by Carl Rogers and Richard in 1957 in their paper “Communicating in Business Today” the paper emphasizes the importance of active listening in different business fields.
This Active Listening Skills workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Active Listening Skills.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Active Listening Skills course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Active Listening Skills workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Active Listening Skills course
- Complete attention upgrades your capacity to grasp and pass on the information.
- Listening mindfully motivates individual to open up in front of you comfortably.
- Active listening composes relational attachments.
- Enables a better-built perception of the speaker
- Undivided attention encourages the person to remain real on the talk and helps to keep data what the individual understands.
- Provide an opportunity to settle down the controversy. It is hard to continue hitting when the other party does not hit back.
- Undivided attention allows the speaker to absolute sentiments.
- Active listening will give you extra data.
- Develop the primary thought of the entire discourse.
- Correct use of gestures to make speaker comfortable.
- Improves the understanding of critical directions.
- Not estimating the orator’s views, creating an acknowledgement or a solution to their problem.
- Increase the capacity to memorize more.
- Act persuasively to make other people express himself completely.
- Develop the sense to understand the non-verbal message.
- To remain focused and calm
- Summarize the whole situation for replying.
- Active communication with knowledge and ideas.
- Talk less and observe more for clear understanding.
- Discover the power of listening skill.
- Develop the quality of quick responding with an appropriate answer.
- What is “Active Listening”?
- Define active listening skill?
- What are the different key features of active listening skill?
- Describe the importance of active listening skill?
- What are the basic active listening skills?
- How to develop active listening skill?
- What are the benefits of active listening skills?
- How do you demonstrate your active listening skill if encounters with the conflict situation?
- How active listening skills helps in daily life? Give examples.
- How to enhance active listening skill?
- Explain the most important active listening skills in detail.
- Explain the importance of active listening in building relationships.
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Active Listening Skills course
Active Listening Skills Learner’s Guide
Active Listening Skills Key Takeaways Notes
Active Listening Skills Essentials Ebook
Active Listening Skills Course Handouts
Active Listening Skills 30-Day Action Plan
Active Listening Skills MindMaps Pack
Active Listening Skills PPT Slides Used During Course
Active Listening Skills Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Active Listening Skills E-Learning Course
Active Listening Skills Online Video Course
Active Listening Skills Essentials Audiobook
Active Listening Skills Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Active Listening Skills training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Active Listening Skills training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Active Listening Skills training course
Meet your facilitator for this Active Listening Skills workshop
Contact us for the latest Active Listening Skills course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Active Listening Skills course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.