Accounting Skills Course in Singapore
Accounting Skills Course in Singapore
Accounting is more than just dealing with numbers and balancing sheets. It is also concerned with the whole business operations. To be a successful accountant in an environment diverse with skills, knowledge of traditional accounting is not enough. One must also have a set of soft skills and be technologically updated.
This Accounting Skills workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Accounting Skills.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Accounting Skills course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Accounting Skills workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Accounting Skills course
- Ability to understand the overall role of an accountant
- Understand the importance of an accountant in a company
- Learn the problems that accountants face in a company
- Be able to visualize what an effective accountant is.
- Develop proper organizational skills to improve accounting efficiency.
- Balance roles and complete task within the set deadlines
- Communicate properly with direct superiors and other branches of the company
- Improve detailed observation and interpretation of gathered data
- Generate clear and concise documents and reports
- Understand the latest systems and accounting tools used by most innovating companies
- Be a team player and support to the different departments of the company
- Become an ethical accountant which displays integrity and transparency.
Below is the list of course objectives of our Accounting Skills course
- Discuss the roles of an Accountant in a business organization
- Illustrate how an Accounting can make or break an organization
- Identify the common issues that hinder effective accounting
- Present the Traits of an Effective Accountant
- Identify the necessary organization skills of an effective Accountant
- Present a model of effective Time Management
- Demonstrate effective communication practices of accountants
- Perform exercises that improve keenness to details
- Present proper documentation methods necessary for accountants
- Present why Accountants must adapt to the rapid changes of technology
- Discuss why Accountants must have proper collaboration skills with the team
- Discuss the proper moral etiquettes of an effective accountants
Below is the list of course content of our Accounting Skills training course
- What are the roles and task that an Accountant performs in an organization?
- Why Accountants can make or break the company.
- What are the common issues that hinder accountants to perform effectively?
- What are the traits of an effective accountant?
- Required organizational skills necessary in Accounting
- How to balance accounting roles and proper time management of accomplishing task
- What are the effective communication practices an accountant must perform?
- How to improve a meticulous eye in accounting practices?
- Documentation practices to adapt
- How technology has changed accounting and how accountants can adapt to its changes
- Why team collaboration is important in effective accountancy.
- Accounting Ethics and how to apply it at work.
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Accounting Skills course
Accounting Skills Learner’s Guide
Accounting Skills Key Takeaways Notes
Accounting Skills Essentials Ebook
Accounting Skills Course Handouts
Accounting Skills 30-Day Action Plan
Accounting Skills MindMaps Pack
Accounting Skills PPT Slides Used During Course
Accounting Skills Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Accounting Skills E-Learning Course
Accounting Skills Online Video Course
Accounting Skills Essentials Audiobook
Accounting Skills Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Accounting Skills training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Accounting Skills training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Accounting Skills training course
Contact us for the latest Accounting Skills course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Accounting Skills course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.