8 Ways To Add Value To Meetings Course in Singapore
8 Ways To Add Value To Meetings Course in Singapore
Have you ever attended a meeting where you came out learning nothing? Do you attend meetings simply because they are required? If yes, then it’s probably time to add more value to your meetings. Level up your meetings by engaging everyone and changing up your usual meeting flow.
This 8 Ways To Add Value To Meetings workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their 8 Ways To Add Value To Meetings.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this 8 Ways To Add Value To Meetings course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this 8 Ways To Add Value To Meetings workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our 8 Ways To Add Value To Meetings course
- Bringing value to meetings can help to position you as an effective team player
- You’ll be seen as a “driver” rather than as a “passenger” if you can contribute pertinent comments, constructive criticism , and practical suggestions
- Both you and your colleagues will gain far more from meetings if you treat each meeting as an opportunity to add value
- Revitalize and refresh people, and encourage new perspectives and positive thinking
- Helps to create a positive, energetic and constructive atmosphere while being in a meeting
- Provides you with a useful record of what was discussed and what you’ve taken away from the meeting
- Add value in defining a problem, developing possible solutions or other creative approaches
- Communicate clearly and diplomaticallyplayed by the person who called the meeting
- Help you to refine your approach in the meeting which is a great way to improve your performance
- Taking note of your own action items, completing the items and informing the rest of the meeting attendees adds energy to the effort
- Generate greater participation from your members, ensure that your meetings are productive and that members feel their time is well spent
- Business at hand can be completed more efficiently, effectively and economically by alternative means
Below is the list of course objectives of our 8 Ways To Add Value To Meetings course
- Explore eight practical ways to make valuable contributions to meetings, and so get more from them
- Help to create a supportive, productive and constructive atmosphere, where effective decisions can be reached
- Consider any security or confidentiality issues when you hold meetings away from your usual venue or premises
- Remember that adding value includes the ability to listen so that you really “take in” and understand what other people are saying, and then offer a response
- Offer to share your notes or a summary of the meeting with other attendees and with people who were unable to attend
- Encourage effective discussion as a facilitator and play a great role in bringing everyone and guiding a discussion
- Share your knowledge at the right level of detail for the meeting as an expert offering insights
- Encourage everyone to focus on the agenda and table off topic discussions for a different time
- Plan the most important agenda items early in the meeting so that these topics have the needed time and attention
- Ask clarifying questions on due dates to enable successful follow up
- Ask about other’s tasks and deadlinesbecause those timelines impact your work
- Give focus to the group, enable participants to arrive with similar expectations, and save time and increase the success of the meeting
Below is the list of course content of our 8 Ways To Add Value To Meetings training course
- Step “0” for contributing to meetings is understanding when they are truly needed
- Establish rules because rules help us to function effectively and that principle certainly applies to meetings
- Lay the ground work prior to an important meeting and brief people about a meeting’s content to avoid surprises
- Being selective about what meetings to attend can help you to focus your time and energy on those where you have something positive to offer or because of their potential impact on you
- Consider alternative locations because meeting in the same room or at the same time each week can sap energy from even the most enthusiastic people
- Prepare your points research your subjects, write down the key questions that you want to ask and points that you want to make
- Identify your role, clarify why you’ve been invited to the meeting, and clarify what they expect your contribution to be
- Playing to your individual strengths can maximize the value that you can add
- Help others to be heard because productive meetings are about sharing different perspectives
- Use positive body language because it helps the speaker to feel supported and other attendees to feel encouraged to speak
- Take effective notes because the opportunity for you to add value doesn’t end when the meeting closes
- Consistent follow up on meetings is important in order to realize the meeting’s true value
Each participant will receive the following materials for the 8 Ways To Add Value To Meetings course
8 Ways To Add Value To Meetings Learner’s Guide
8 Ways To Add Value To Meetings Key Takeaways Notes
8 Ways To Add Value To Meetings Essentials Ebook
8 Ways To Add Value To Meetings Course Handouts
8 Ways To Add Value To Meetings 30-Day Action Plan
8 Ways To Add Value To Meetings MindMaps Pack
8 Ways To Add Value To Meetings PPT Slides Used During Course
8 Ways To Add Value To Meetings Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
8 Ways To Add Value To Meetings E-Learning Course
8 Ways To Add Value To Meetings Online Video Course
8 Ways To Add Value To Meetings Essentials Audiobook
8 Ways To Add Value To Meetings Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this 8 Ways To Add Value To Meetings training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online 8 Ways To Add Value To Meetings training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this 8 Ways To Add Value To Meetings training course
Contact us for the latest 8 Ways To Add Value To Meetings course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this 8 Ways To Add Value To Meetings course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.