10 Essential Entrepreneurship Skills Course in Singapore
10 Essential Entrepreneurship Skills Course in Singapore
Entrepreneurship is a highly interdisciplinary field that calls for a vast area of general knowledge and expertise. It is sure to be challenging and competitive, full of risks and rewards. To become a successful entrepreneur, one must have the grit and determination to add with all soft and hard skills required.
This 10 Essential Entrepreneurship Skills workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their 10 Essential Entrepreneurship Skills.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this 10 Essential Entrepreneurship Skills course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this 10 Essential Entrepreneurship Skills workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our 10 Essential Entrepreneurship Skills course
- Gain knowledge and skills for establishing and running a business.
- Acquire knowledge to generate and identify business ideas.
- Have increased knowledge on skills required for starting and managing a business venture.
- Apply entrepreneurships skills to develop business plans for starting and building prospective enterprises.
- Build the skills capacity of entrepreneurs to run successful businesses.
- Incorporate entrepreneurship skills to develop better strategies for business growth.
- Strengthen knowledge and skills on conducting market and financial analysis to thrive businesses.
- Enhance the knowledge and skills of entrepreneurs on financial and book keeping records.
- Acquire essential entrepreneurship skills to help organizations realize better managed businesses.
- Enable organizations to apply market research skills and sales skills in recognizing best markets for business products.
- Enhance organization’s knowledge and skills on financial analysis for enterprise growth.
- Gain insight on strategies for developing businesses into sustainable enterprise development.
Below is the list of course objectives of our 10 Essential Entrepreneurship Skills course
- Define the basic components of entrepreneurship towards understanding entrepreneurship and the essential skills that are required to start and manage entrepreneurship.
- Outline the forms of entrepreneurship and appreciate the entrepreneurship skills required for each type of entrepreneurship.
- Establish ways of generating, identifying and selecting business ideas by individuals and organizations.
- Explore the benefits of entrepreneurship and assess how to apply particular entrepreneurship skills to maximise the benefits.
- Understand the legal requirements and the process of establishing a business enterprise.
- Learn the qualities (characteristics and skills) of a successful entrepreneur that enable successful management of entrepreneurship.
- Acquire knowledge on the resources required to start, run and sustain a business venture.
- Learn business methods for growing and sustaining a profitable business.
- Understand the role of entrepreneurship in industrial and economic development of a country.
- Explore examples of prominent entrepreneurs and respective ventures and draw essential entrepreneurship skills to help entrepreneurs succeed in business.
- Learn the importance of business planning skills in entrepreneurship development.
- Learn strategies for effective business management and entrepreneurship development.
- Recognize the significance of leadership and decision making skills in building and growing entrepreneurship into profitability.
Below is the list of course content of our 10 Essential Entrepreneurship Skills training course
- Define entrepreneurship and the basic components of entrepreneurship- entrepreneur and enterprise.
- Outline the forms of entrepreneurship in the business arena with a view of selecting the right business fit for particular entrepreneurial skills and characteristics.
- Identify the methods of generating and selecting business ideas by individuals and organizations.
- List the benefits of entrepreneurship and assess how to apply particular entrepreneurship skills to maximise these benefits.
- Highlight in detail the requirements and process of establishing a business enterprise.
- Outline the qualities of a successful entrepreneur that enable successful management of entrepreneurship.
- Identify the entrepreneurship skills required to mobilize resources to start, run and sustain a business venture.
- Identify the role of entrepreneurship in industrial and economic development of a business ecosystem.
- Provide examples of prominent entrepreneurs and their respective business ventures with a view to drawing essential entrepreneurship skills to help entrepreneurs succeed in business.
- Discuss the importance of business planning skills in managing and developing an entrepreneurship.
- Identify the strategies for managing business and realizing sustainable enterprise growth.
- Discuss the significance of leadership and decision making skills in building and growing entrepreneurship into profitability.
Each participant will receive the following materials for the 10 Essential Entrepreneurship Skills course
10 Essential Entrepreneurship Skills Learner’s Guide
10 Essential Entrepreneurship Skills Key Takeaways Notes
10 Essential Entrepreneurship Skills Essentials Ebook
10 Essential Entrepreneurship Skills Course Handouts
10 Essential Entrepreneurship Skills 30-Day Action Plan
10 Essential Entrepreneurship Skills MindMaps Pack
10 Essential Entrepreneurship Skills PPT Slides Used During Course
10 Essential Entrepreneurship Skills Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
10 Essential Entrepreneurship Skills E-Learning Course
10 Essential Entrepreneurship Skills Online Video Course
10 Essential Entrepreneurship Skills Essentials Audiobook
10 Essential Entrepreneurship Skills Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this 10 Essential Entrepreneurship Skills training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online 10 Essential Entrepreneurship Skills training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this 10 Essential Entrepreneurship Skills training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest 10 Essential Entrepreneurship Skills course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this 10 Essential Entrepreneurship Skills course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.