10 Essential Project Management Skills Course in Singapore
10 Essential Project Management Skills Course in Singapore
Project management requires a plethora of skills and knowledge in order to successfully execute the planning and implementation processes. There are many facets to a project that a single manager can have his/her hands full easily. Hence, before acquiring the many skills needed, a prospective project manager must first have a realistic view of what the position entails and must be ready with the heavy burden associated with it.
A large part of success can be attributed to readiness and effective planning, which are practiced at the start of a project. This course will highlight the position of a project manager and the necessary skills one should have in order to launch an impressive project.
This 10 Essential Project Management Skills workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their 10 Essential Project Management Skills.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this 10 Essential Project Management Skills course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this 10 Essential Project Management Skills workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our 10 Essential Project Management Skills course
- Introduces the participant to the responsibilities of a project manager and the basic skills needed to head a project successfully
- Enhances the participant’s people management skills by being in charge of a team
- Exposes the participant to heavier responsibilities and accountabilities and being liable to a number of people
- Improves the participant’s critical thinking and decision-making skills involved in every step of project planning and implementation
- Encourages the participant, as a member of a team, to be cooperative and respectful of the project manager’s authority and decisions
- Teaches the participant with next-level leadership skills involving higher liabilities and interactions
Below is the list of course objectives of our 10 Essential Project Management Skills course
- Describe the evolution of the importance of project management
- Identify the duties and responsibilities of a project manager
- Enumerate the 10 essential skills of a project manager
- Acquire effective leadership skills that guarantee cooperation
- Learn to scout the right people appropriate for the project
- Communicate with subordinates and supervisors in a direct and motivating manner
- Learn to be knowledgeable in any subject matter to set appropriate scopes and limitations
- Demonstrate time management through detailed schedules and long-term plans
- Apply the three cores of cost management when setting project budgets
- Formulate solutions to possible risks that could be encountered
- Perform adequate monitoring of the project to ensure quality
- Develop critical thinking skills to resolve conflicts and make a fair judgment
- Implement a project seamlessly through religious monitoring
Below is the list of course content of our 10 Essential Project Management Skills training programme course
- Project management: From an afterthought to a deal-breaker skill
- What are the duties and responsibilities of a project manager?
- The 10 Essential Skills of a Successful Project Manager
- Leadership: Leading with authority and empowerment
- Human resources and delegation: Looking for the right people and distributing tasks accordingly
- Communication: Speaking with command and encouragingly
- Scope management and expert knowledge: Showing expertise on the subject matter and setting boundaries
- Scheduling and planning: Efficient time management with reasonable deadlines
- Budgeting: Applying the three core processes of cost management
- Risk management: Anticipating risks and setting countermeasures proactively
- Quality control: Ensuring high quality through monitoring
- Critical thinking: Able to make decisions based on analysis and evaluation
- Project implementation: Executing the project flawlessly and with control
- Activity: Have you ever led a project before? Which skills did you employ the most? What do you think are the other skills important in project management?
Each participant will receive the following materials for the 10 Essential Project Management Skills course
10 Essential Project Management Skills Learner’s Guide
10 Essential Project Management Skills Key Takeaways Notes
10 Essential Project Management Skills Essentials Ebook
10 Essential Project Management Skills Course Handouts
10 Essential Project Management Skills 30-Day Action Plan
10 Essential Project Management Skills MindMaps Pack
10 Essential Project Management Skills PPT Slides Used During Course
10 Essential Project Management Skills Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
10 Essential Project Management Skills E-Learning Course
10 Essential Project Management Skills Online Video Course
10 Essential Project Management Skills Essentials Audiobook
10 Essential Project Management Skills Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this 10 Essential Project Management Skills training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online 10 Essential Project Management Skills training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this 10 Essential Project Management Skills training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest 10 Essential Project Management Skills course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this 10 Essential Project Management Skills course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.