10 Common Mistakes Managers Make Course in Singapore
10 Common Mistakes Managers Make Course in Singapore
Managers are in positions where they are in charge of several daily tasks, some trivial and others critical to the company’s operations. With their hectic days, they could make mistakes even without knowing. This course will raise awareness of the participants for the most common mistakes that managers often make.
This 10 Common Mistakes Managers Make workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their 10 Common Mistakes Managers Make.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this 10 Common Mistakes Managers Make course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this 10 Common Mistakes Managers Make workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our 10 Common Mistakes Managers Make Course
- Develop capacity and skills to be a better manager
- Raise awareness of strengths and weaknesses as a manager
- Gain insights on what employees really think of their managers
- Understand employees’ side as your subordinate who you need to work for you
- Become a better leader that can guide workers towards the goals of the company
- Better understanding why boundaries need to be established in the workplace
- Learn how to separate work from personal relationships to build a more professional environment
- Become better at giving feedback to employees to encourage them to work better
- Learn how to develop a balance of micromanaging and macromanaging
- Hone effective communication skills to improve communication with the team
- Become a better listener to understand employees more and to empathize with their situations
- Be reminded that employees and managers can coexist in an environment where they are all empowered with the job they do
Below is the list of course objectives of our 10 Common Mistakes Managers Make Course
- Define common mistakes managers make and how to avoid them
- Identify the different characteristics that make a good manager employees would look up to
- How to select managers with skills and personality parallel to that of the company
- Discuss how everything a manager does affect his/her employees
- Recognize that professional boundaries should be established with the employees
- Use feedback as a medium to help employees improve their performance
- Construct ways to improve as a manager that employees would want to work with
- Define goals that align your team’s goals to the mission of the company
- Understand that being a role model is a factor in shaping the employees’ behavior
- Learn how to trust employees to do their jobs and avoid micromanagement
- Deliver different delegations that satisfy full cycle and closure
- Learn to be able to hold people accountable and responsible without being harsh
Below is the list of course content of our 10 Common Mistakes Managers Make Course
What are the most common mistakes managers make?
- Micromanaging and controlling every part, however small, of an activity
- Not valuing teamwork which is an essential part of a functional workplace in a company
- Failure to establish positive and professional relationships with employees
- Not being able to identify the goals to be accomplished by the team in a time period
- Failure to communicate effectively and trust employees to do the tasks assigned to them
- Lead from a position of power or ego and using his/her position to undermine the employees
- Lack of ability to hear and listen to what their members are saying about their job or the company
- Failing toprovide or receive feedback because of negligence, irresponsibility, and selfishness
- Failing to be a role model to the team because of lack of certain characteristics as a functional manager
- Little to no recognition of employees’ contributions due to lack of sensitivity and care for the employees
- Enumerate and discuss ways to avoid the common mistakes that managers make
- How to convert these common mistakes as opportunity for growth and see it as constructive criticism
Each participant will receive the following materials for the 10 Common Mistakes Managers Make course
10 Common Mistakes Managers Make Learner’s Guide
10 Common Mistakes Managers Make Key Takeaways Notes
10 Common Mistakes Managers Make Essentials Ebook
10 Common Mistakes Managers Make Course Handouts
10 Common Mistakes Managers Make 30-Day Action Plan
10 Common Mistakes Managers Make MindMaps Pack
10 Common Mistakes Managers Make PPT Slides Used During Course
10 Common Mistakes Managers Make Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
10 Common Mistakes Managers Make E-Learning Course
10 Common Mistakes Managers Make Online Video Course
10 Common Mistakes Managers Make Essentials Audiobook
10 Common Mistakes Managers Make Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this 10 Common Mistakes Managers Make training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online 10 Common Mistakes Managers Make training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this 10 Common Mistakes Managers Make training course
Contact us for the latest 10 Common Mistakes Managers Make course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this 10 Common Mistakes Managers Make course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.