Technical Writing Course in Singapore
Technical Writing Course in Singapore
Technical Writing is..
In this Technical Writing course, participants will learn
This Technical Writing workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Technical Writing.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Technical Writing course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Technical Writing workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Technical Writing course
- Learn what technical writing is
- Learn who technical writing benefits
- Understand why technical writing is vital for corporations
- Advise people within the industry to consume technical writing
- Recognise the value of training manuals for the business world
Below is the list of course benefits of our Technical Writing objectives
- Develop an understanding of what technical writing is
- Identify how technical writing can improve a business environment
- Recognise the importance of technical writing in terms of training manuals
- Manage the influence of your own technical writing
- Compare the improvement made after the consumption of technical writing
- Communicate throughout the industry to ensure the writing is as varied as possible
Below is the list of course benefits of our Technical Writing training programme content
- What is technical writing?
- What is included within the genre of technical writing?
- Using technical writing to improve business knowledge
- Consuming technical writing in order to create more
- Practicing technical writing
- Deciding what counts as good technical content
- Identifying things in the media to write about
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Technical Writing course
Technical Writing Learner’s Guide
Technical Writing Key Takeaways Notes
Technical Writing Essentials Ebook
Technical Writing Course Handouts
Technical Writing 30-Day Action Plan
Technical Writing MindMaps Pack
Technical Writing PPT Slides Used During Course
Technical Writing Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Technical Writing E-Learning Course
Technical Writing Online Video Course
Technical Writing Essentials Audiobook
Technical Writing Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Technical Writing training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Technical Writing training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Technical Writing training course
Knowles Training Institute, 15 Changi Business Park Crescent, #05-06, Haite Building, Singapore 486006
Nearest Mrt Station: Singapore Expo MRT Station, Upper Changi MRT Station
Bus: Free Shuttle Bus from Changi City Point at 10 minutes Frequency
Drive: Ample of Parking Available. Quick Access to PIE, ECP & TPE
Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Technical Writing course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Technical Writing course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.