Facilitation Skills Course in Singapore
Facilitation Skills Course in Singapore
Being a facilitator is a handy skill that can be used anywhere, whether you are a top executive, a branch manager, or a team member. Facilitators make a process move smoothly in the right direction without having to favor any sides. Employing facilitation skills is helpful to maintain a harmonious work environment.
This Facilitation Skills workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Facilitation Skills.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Facilitation Skills course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Facilitation Skills workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Facilitation Skills course
- Employ communication at work to improve employee facilitation skills
- Incorporate good facilitation skills to encourage people participation and engagement in learning.
- Employ facilitation skills to convey organization goals to staff and enhance employee responsibility and accountability.
- Good facilitation skills will build leadership and communication skills.
- Apply facilitation skills to professionally manage dysfunctional group behavior.
- Incorporate facilitation skills to improve meeting outcome
- Facilitation skills help to improve connection between facilitators and people.
- Adopt good facilitation skills at the workplace to enhance people confidence and self-esteem
- Use of good facilitation skills will improve meeting efficiency.
- Develop relevant instructional materials that meet people goals
- Proper facilitation skills will ensure efficient use of time and money.
- Apply facilitation skills in staff interactions to improve recording of results
- Incorporate facilitation skills to encourage employee creativity and innovation
Below is the list of course objectives of our Facilitation Skills course
- Understand the meaning of facilitation skills in training for corporate organizations.
- Appreciate the importance of effective facilitation skills in trainings.
- Understand the characteristics and qualities of a good facilitator.
- Learn the process and stages of facilitation applied by good facilitators during trainings.
- Learn the facilitation model/framework for trainers of corporate professionals.
- Learn the obstacles that hinder trainers and facilitators from effective facilitation of training.
- Know the process of identifying and structuring facilitation in order to achieve facilitation goals.
- Learn ways of acquiring facilitation skills for corporate professionals.
- Appreciate the role of effective communication in the facilitation of training.
- Learn the tools for fostering facilitation skills and enhancing effective facilitation of trainings.
- Learn ways/methods of improving facilitation skills for corporate professionals.
- Know the methods and tools of evaluating the effectiveness of facilitation skills.
Below is the list of course content of our Facilitation Skills training course
- Explain the meaning of facilitation skills.
- What is facilitation?
- What are the basic components of facilitation?
- What are the styles of facilitation?
- What are facilitation skills?
- What are the examples of facilitation skills?
- Discuss the importance of effective facilitation skills
- What are effective facilitation skills?
- What are the benefits of effective facilitation skills for in people engagement?
- Identify the characteristics of a good facilitator
- What are the characteristics of a good facilitator?
- What are the features of good facilitation of a learning session?
- Describe the process and stages of facilitation
- What is the process of facilitation?
- What are the stages of facilitation process?
- Describe the facilitation model/framework for corporate professionals
- What is a facilitation framework?
- Identify the obstacles to effective facilitation
- What are the factors hindering effective facilitation?
- Depict the process of identifying and structuring facilitation sessions
- What is the process of identifying and structuring facilitation sessions?
- Name ways of acquiring facilitation skills for professionals.
- What are the ways of acquiring facilitation skills for professionals?
- Discuss the role of effective communication in facilitation process.
- What is the importance of effective communication in facilitation process?
- List the tools and techniques of delivering effective facilitation sessions
- What are the tools of delivering effective facilitation sessions?
- What are the techniques of delivering effective facilitation sessions?
- Identify ways/methods of acquiring and improving facilitations skills for corporate professionals.
- What are the ways/methods of acquiring facilitation skills?
- What are the ways/ methods of improving facilitation skills?
- Discuss the tools of assessment for facilitation skills
- What are the tools of assessment for facilitation skills?
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Facilitation Skills course
Facilitation Skills Learner’s Guide
Facilitation Skills Key Takeaways Notes
Facilitation Skills Essentials Ebook
Facilitation Skills Course Handouts
Facilitation Skills 30-Day Action Plan
Facilitation Skills MindMaps Pack
Facilitation Skills PPT Slides Used During Course
Facilitation Skills Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Facilitation Skills E-Learning Course
Facilitation Skills Online Video Course
Facilitation Skills Essentials Audiobook
Facilitation Skills Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Facilitation Skills training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Facilitation Skills training course.
Contact us for the latest Facilitation Skills course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Facilitation Skills course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.