Body Language Success For Managers Course in Singapore
Body Language Success For Managers Course in Singapore
Non-verbal communication is just as important as spoken words. For a manager, showing certain gestures or assuming postures could send a clear message to the subordinates. A simple raise of an eyebrow could convey an unmistakable message. Learning to master body language will improve the lines of communication in the workplace.
This Body Language Success For Managers workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Body Language Success For Managers.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Body Language Success For Managers course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Body Language Success For Managers workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Body Language Success For Managers course
- Understand how body language is an important mode of communication
- Use body language more effectively to increase your personal impact
- Interpret and read the nonverbal signals of others to know what they’re actually saying
- Apply body language in various business situations to enhance the situations better
- Posture affects confidence in our own opinions and abilities and how people receive them
- Business relationships are all about communication so nonverbal cues are essential any interaction
- Know that the people you’re speaking to will be subliminally evaluating your credibility, confidence, likeability and trustworthiness
- Use of personal space, physical gestures, posture, facial expressions and eye contact could enhance, support, weaken or even sabotage your message
- When your nonverbal signals conflict with verbal statements you send mixed messages
- Learn how the observer perceives how the sender feels and what they actually mean
- Become a better manager by using the appropriate nonverbal cues in situations
- Good body language skills can help your executives influence and motivate direct reports, improve productivity, bond with audiences, present ideas with more authority and impact
Below is the list of course objectives of our Body Language Success For Managers course
- Evaluate body language and how your body language affects how the people you manage perceive you
- Identify micro expressions and signs of distress to know how to deal with them
- Evaluate gestures and context in the business context to know what professionals actually mean when they do so
- Be alert for signs of contradiction and be aware of what these signs mean and entail for the welfare of the company
- Recognize how the brain uses heuristics to form judgments quickly
- Have an understanding of eye movement and read people with the activity their eyes make
- Compare and contrast different communication styles to know its pros and cons
- Practice mirroring techniques to better communicating effectively in the workplace
- Analyze the cues the professionals use to uncover deceit and untruths
- Demonstrate congruency in your communication style and what it means
- Pinpoint behaviors that distort the intended message and avoid miscommunication
- Portray a positive message by applying the appropriate body language in situations
Below is the list of course content of our Body Language Success For Managers training course
- Definition of Body Language and its importance in the workplace in the business setting Body Language for Career Success
- Stand tall and take up space, Power, status, and confidence are nonverbally displayed through the use of height and space
- Widen your stance, when you widen your stance, relax your knees and center your weight in your lower body, you look more “solid” and confident
- Lower your vocal pitch.In the workplace, the quality of your voice can be a deciding factor in how you are perceived
- Strike a Power Pose, simply holding your body in expansive, “high-power” poses stimulates higher levels of testosterone — the hormone linked to power and dominance
- Maintain positive eye contact. Whenever you greet a business colleague, look into his or her eyes long enough to notice what color they are
- Talk with your hands, gesturing as you talk can actually power up your thinking
- Smiling not only stimulates your own sense of wellbeing it also tells those around you that you are approachable and trustworthy
- How managers can use body language to their advantage in the workplace
- How body language affects managers and how the employees see them as their superiors
- Develop the ability to read nonverbal cues and be better at spotting if something is wrong or not
- Match nonverbal signals with verbal statements to avoid miscommunication
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Body Language Success For Managers course
Body Language Success For Managers Learner’s Guide
Body Language Success For Managers Key Takeaways Notes
Body Language Success For Managers Essentials Ebook
Body Language Success For Managers Course Handouts
Body Language Success For Managers 30-Day Action Plan
Body Language Success For Managers MindMaps Pack
Body Language Success For Managers PPT Slides Used During Course
Body Language Success For Managers Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Body Language Success For Managers E-Learning Course
Body Language Success For Managers Online Video Course
Body Language Success For Managers Essentials Audiobook
Body Language Success For Managers Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Body Language Success For Managers training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Body Language Success For Managers training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Body Language Success For Managers training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Body Language Success For Managers course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Body Language Success For Managers course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.