Body Language Skills Course in Singapore
Body Language Skills Course in Singapore
Body language is a variety of nonverbal communication in which physical behaviours, as opposed to words, are used to express or send information.
This Body Language Skills workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Body Language Skills.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Body Language Skills course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Body Language Skills workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Body Language Skills course
- Learn the value of making eye contact
- Recognise when someone’s voice seems uncomfortable
- Make gestures that foster encouragement
- Learn not to make judgemental facial expressions
- Use your space in a way that fosters reliability
Below is the list of course benefits of our Body Language Skills objectives
- Understand that eye contact can make someone feel as if they’re being heard
- Recognise when someone’s facial expressions shift
- Identify what it was that made someone’s body language change and how to avoid it in the future
- Develop an understanding of why people behave in particular physical ways
- Use the knowledge of understanding body language to ensure positive business deals are made
- Recognise the improvements to workplace relationships once body language is interpreted
Below is the list of course benefits of our Body Language Skills training programme content
- What is body language?
- Who uses body language?
- Why do they use body language?
- What you should do if you notice someone’s body language change?
- What is and what isn’t counted as body language?
- What is appropriate body language in a workplace?
- How to interpret negative body language
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Body Language Skills course
Body Language Skills Learner’s Guide
Body Language Skills Key Takeaways Notes
Body Language Skills Essentials Ebook
Body Language Skills Course Handouts
Body Language Skills 30-Day Action Plan
Body Language Skills MindMaps Pack
Body Language Skills PPT Slides Used During Course
Body Language Skills Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Body Language Skills E-Learning Course
Body Language Skills Online Video Course
Body Language Skills Essentials Audiobook
Body Language Skills Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Body Language Skills training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Body Language Skills training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Body Language Skills training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Body Language Skills course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Body Language Skills course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.