Working With Rivals Course in Singapore
Working With Rivals Course in Singapore
About This Course
Rivalry exists in every work environment regardless of size, and whether it is planned or unplanned. Competition is often the root cause which has its benefits but also its challenges.
On the one hand, it can push you to set bigger goals and keep learning new skills to stay ahead of the curve. It can also challenge you to find inspiration in new plays so you keep going instead of quitting. In the workplace, competition can get out of hand if not monitored. This can create unhealthy rivalries which can result in unethical, dangerous, or harmful behavior.
Working with rivals can be difficult. It can raise your stress levels and even affect your productivity. It is not the end of the world though if you learn how to pick the right battles and always act with integrity.
One of the benefits of working with your rivals is that they teach you about our own strengths and weaknesses. This information can use for your personal development and can even help you advance your career.
This course shows participants how to work with their rivals successfully and why it can be the best decision they ever make. It also helps them understand that rivals don’t have to remain rivals. Even the toughest of them can be turned into partners or allies if you start with respect and work to common ground. At the end of the course, they’ll be able to put the different strategies and techniques they learn into action to achieve the benefits listed below.
This Working With Rivals workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Working With Rivals.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Working With Rivals course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Working With Rivals workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Working With Rivals course
- Gain a sense of control.
- Build effective work relationships.
- Reduce or minimize conflict.
- Communicate with confidence
- Increase your assertiveness.
- Work smarter instead of harder.
- Develop your people skills.
Below is the list of course objectives of our Working With Rivals course
- Know how to identify your real rivals.
- Use different communication skills to find out the underlying cause of the rivalry.
- Explain the benefits of working with your rivals
- Identify the challenges of working with your rivals.
- Develop strategies for working with different types of rivals.
- Use strong negotiating skills to work with your rivals
- Know how to turn a rival into a partner.
- Avoiding getting distracted by petty rivalries.
- Explain what a cooperative agreement is and how to write one that favors all parties.
- Cultivate strong allies to help improve relationships with your rival or to act as a buffer.
- Identify when the situation is getting out of hand and what to do.
- Find common ground with your rival to turn them into a partner or an ally.
- How to mend fences and fix broken relationships that resulted in a rivalry.
Below is the list of course content of our Working With Rivals training course
- Different types of rivals.
- Benefits and challenges of working with a rival.
- How to identify your rival.
- What is a cooperative agreement?
- How to write a cooperative agreement.
- Benefits and challenges of a cooperative agreement.
- How to use the concept of a common enemy.
- How to encourage open-mindedness and emotional stability.
- Why you should cultivate strong relationships with allies.
- Know when to step back to cool rising tensions.
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Working With Rivals course
Working With Rivals Learner’s Guide
Working With Rivals Key Takeaways Notes
Working With Rivals Essentials Ebook
Working With Rivals Course Handouts
Working With Rivals 30-Day Action Plan
Working With Rivals MindMaps Pack
Working With Rivals PPT Slides Used During Course
Working With Rivals Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Working With Rivals E-Learning Course
Working With Rivals Online Video Course
Working With Rivals Essentials Audiobook
Working With Rivals Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Working With Rivals training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Working With Rivals training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this time management training course
Contact us for the latest Working With Rivals course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Working With Rivals course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.