Working With People You Don’T Like Course in Singapore
Working With People You Don’T Like Course in Singapore
About This Course
Would it be easier to get up and look forward to going to work if you liked and had a good relationship with everyone you worked with? Maybe, and maybe not.
You don’t get to pick the people with whom you work. Even if you do, feelings can change from like to dislike. The goal is not to get along with everyone all the time because you can’t. What you want, is to create a good working environment that does not come in the way of your career goals.
Working with people you don’t like involves developing your self-esteem and self-confidence. It also requires you to be honest about your contribution to the conflict. Remember nobody’s perfect. That includes you. It also takes two people to tango.
The challenges of working with people are clear. But it also has its benefits. Their viewpoint is different from yours and they can help you see things you cannot. They also make you think about what role you play in the conflict. This can help you grow in your professional and personal life.
This course walks participants through the challenges of working with people you don’t like and shows you what you can do about it. At the end of the course, they’ll be able to put the different strategies and techniques into action to achieve the benefits listed below.
This Working With People You Don’T Like workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Working With People You Don’T Like.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Working With People You Don’T Like course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Working With People You Don’T Like workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Working With People You Don’T Like course
- Effectively resolve conflicts with coworkers.
- Build stronger work relationships.
- Reduce stress at work
- Boost your self-esteem and self-confidence.
- Achieve professional and personal goals.
- Build your people skills.
Below is the list of course objectives of our Working With People You Don’T Like course
- Identify different workplace personality types.
- Know how to find the root cause of the problem between you and another coworker.
- Show how some actions you take may contribute to the issues between you and your coworker.
- Build better work relationships with different types of coworkers.
- Importance of being the bigger person in the relationship.
- Understand why different personalities may clash and how to deal with it.
- Know how to extend an olive branch to improve work relationships.
- Understand why you may need to make a note of certain interactions with people you don’t like.
- Explain the importance of shifting your perspective.
- Use different communication styles to resolve a conflict.
- Understand how avoiding conflict only serves to make it worse.
- Know why respect is key to building an effective work relationship with people you don’t like.
- Know how to pick your battles.
Below is the list of course content of our Working With People You Don’T Like training course
- Different personality types you encounter in the workplace and their characteristics.
- Challenges and benefits of working with different personality types.
- Identify your own personality type.
- How your actions and behavior contribute to the conflict.
- The important role respect plays.
- Key steps to take to avoid conflict with different personality types.
- How to get to the real heart of the issue causing the conflict.
- Benefits of being the bigger person.
- Effective communication strategies.
- When to fight and when to stand down.
- Know when a situation is beyond repair and what to do next.
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Working With People You Don’T Like course
Working With People You Don’T Like Learner’s Guide
Working With People You Don’T Like Key Takeaways Notes
Working With People You Don’T Like Essentials Ebook
Working With People You Don’T Like Course Handouts
Working With People You Don’T Like 30-Day Action Plan
Working With People You Don’T Like MindMaps Pack
Working With People You Don’T Like PPT Slides Used During Course
Working With People You Don’T Like Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Working With People You Don’T Like E-Learning Course
Working With People You Don’T Like Online Video Course
Working With People You Don’T Like Essentials Audiobook
Working With People You Don’T Like Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Working With People You Don’T Like training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Working With People You Don’T Like training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Working With People You Don’T Like training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Working With People You Don’T Like course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Working With People You Don’T Like course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.