Negotiation skills are not just for members of the sales team. Negotiating is a large part of our daily life. From the moment we open our eyes and negotiate with our alarm clocks whether to get going or hit the snooze button to the moment we call it a night.
Duration: 60 minutes
- Different negotiating styles.
- Key concepts of a win-win negotiating style.
- Advantages of using a win-win negotiation style.
- Disadvantages of using a win-win negotiation style.
- How to prepare for a win-win negotiation.
- Identifying the best alternative to a negotiated agreement (BATNA)
- Managing expectations in win-win negotiations.
- How to manage your time and your emotions.