The Value Net Model Course in Singapore
The Value Net Model Course in Singapore
Humans are competitive creatures by nature. This remains evident even in the business playing field. Contrary to popular belief, the Value Net Model proposes that by working together instead of competing with each other, there is a possibility of the wider and valuable market ever imagined. Find out more about this framework below.
This The Value Net Model workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this The Value Net Model course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this The Value Net Model workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our The Value Net Model course
- Enable the companies to prioritize tasks on the basis of critical, important and interruptions
- Assists the company in setting right strategy for the business
- Enables the companies to collaborate together
- Increases accountability and motivation of the employees
- Promotes better team building and friendly work environment
Below is the list of course objectives of our The Value Net Model course
- Understand the value-net model and its significance
- Detailed elaboration of different categories of the value-net model
- Develop comprehensive business plans and objectives
- Enable employees to prioritize tasks at work
- Understand the process of delegation of tasks and its benefits
- Enhance the profitability through collaboration
- Enhance the professionalism of the individuals
- Adopt the best practices of the organizations
Below is the list of course benefits of our The Value Net Model training course
- What is the value-net model?
- What are the benefits of the model?
- How to enable companies to focus on the cooperation between companies?
- Understand the latest trends in the business culture
- Group discussion among the participants
Each participant will receive the following materials for the The Value Net Model course
The Value Net Model Learner’s Guide
The Value Net Model Key Takeaways Notes
The Value Net Model Essentials Ebook
The Value Net Model Course Handouts
The Value Net Model 30-Day Action Plan
The Value Net Model MindMaps Pack
The Value Net Model PPT Slides Used During Course
The Value Net Model Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
The Value Net Model E-Learning Course
The Value Net Model Online Video Course
The Value Net Model Essentials Audiobook
The Value Net Model Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this The Value Net Model training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online The Value Net Model training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this The Value Net Model training course
Request for this The Value Net Model course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.