The Triple Bottom Line Course in Singapore
The Triple Bottom Line Course in Singapore
As Global Warming poses more threat to the environment, the Triple Bottom Line framework becomes more relevant than ever. This concept encourages companies to put efforts into focusing on being involved in the preservation of the environment and issues of society in the same way they care about their sales.
This The Triple Bottom Line workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this The Triple Bottom Line course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this The Triple Bottom Line workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our The Triple Bottom Line course
- Improves the company’s recognition and goodwill
- Improves the productivity and sales level
- Enhances the financial performance of organizations
- Improves the customer loyalty of organizations
- Promotes the operational cost savings of company
- Reduces staff turnover and redundancy
- Focuses on organizational growth
Below is the list of course objectives of our The Triple Bottom Line course
- Understand the concept of triple bottom line
- Understand the different responsibilities of organizations relevant to triple bottom line
- Why ethical and philanthropic responsibilities are difficult to be adopted?
- Discuss the benefits of the methodology in the modern day society
- How the methodology leads to competitive advantage in organizations?
- Impact on the positive media attention
- Identify new business opportunities
- Adopt best practices of organizations
Below is the list of course content of our The Triple Bottom Line training course
- What is triple bottom line?
- What are the different responsibilities of organizations?
- What are the benefits of the methodology in the modern day?
- Success stories of successful organizations adopting triple bottom line
- Case study and group discussion
Each participant will receive the following materials for the The Triple Bottom Line course
The Triple Bottom Line Learner’s Guide
The Triple Bottom Line Key Takeaways Notes
The Triple Bottom Line Essentials Ebook
The Triple Bottom Line Course Handouts
The Triple Bottom Line 30-Day Action Plan
The Triple Bottom Line MindMaps Pack
The Triple Bottom Line PPT Slides Used During Course
The Triple Bottom Line Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
The Triple Bottom Line E-Learning Course
The Triple Bottom Line Online Video Course
The Triple Bottom Line Essentials Audiobook
The Triple Bottom Line Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this The Triple Bottom Line training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online The Triple Bottom Line training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this The Triple Bottom Line training course
Request for this The Triple Bottom Line course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.