Theory of Constraints (TOC) Training Course in Singapore
Theory of Constraints (TOC) Course in Singapore
Imagine being caught in bad traffic on your way to work for the third time in a week. On the fourth day, you decided to take another route to avoid being late again. Not only did you arrive to work on time, but you also learned an alternate route. Find out how businesses find ways to avoid bottlenecks by adopting the Theory of Constraints.
This Theory of Constraints (TOC) workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their knowledge and implement TOC within their organisation.
The ideal group size for this time management course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this theory of constraints workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualise this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes lunch time talk.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our time management course
- Increases the profit of the company
- Improves the system constraint
- Improves the capacity of the products
- Reduces the lead time
- Eliminates the bottle-necks
Below is the list of course objectives of our theory of constraints training course
- Display an understanding of Theory of Constraints central beliefs, paradigms and concepts.
- Strive to show the ability to apply these key ideas within a realistic scenario.
- Compare and differentiate the Theory of Constraints basics with traditional wisdom approaches.
- Understand the conceptual distinction between managing a ‘simple’ and a ‘complex’ system. Have the ability to utilise this understanding in a specific condition.
- Identify and understand the five-step focusing process. Be able to implement these steps in a realistic situation.
- Explain the relationship between a realistic goal, necessary conditions for goal achievement, and any prerequisites for those meeting the requirements. For a distinct scenario, apply these concepts in a meaningful way.
- Discuss system constraint(s), their relative significance, and different strategies for managing them.
- Describe the Theory of Constraints systemic or global metrics relevant to organisations residing in various industrial sectors.
- Distinguish between the “cost” and “throughput” world adjustments.
- Exhibit a fundamental understanding of TOC Thinking Processes.
- Name the three questions linked with the Change Sequence.
Below is the list of course content of our theory of constraints training course
- What is the theory of constraints?
- What are limiting factors for a company?
- How to implement the theory in practice?
- How it assists the companies in setting marketing strategies?
- Understand the theory of constraints
- Understand the technique to identify the constraint
- Analyze the benefits of the theory and its application in the practical scenario
- Highlight the importance of improving the capacity of the products
- Understand the enhance the chances of competitive advantage
- Determine the challenges faced by organization in different stages
- Adopt best practices of organizations
- Group discussion among the participants
Each participant will receive the following materials for the time management course
Theory of Constraints (TOC) Learner’s Guide
Theory of Constraints (TOC) Key Takeaways Notes
Theory of Constraints (TOC) Essentials Ebook
Theory of Constraints (TOC) Course Handouts
Theory of Constraints (TOC) 30-Day Action Plan
Theory of Constraints (TOC) MindMaps Pack
Theory of Constraints (TOC) PPT Slides Used During Course
Theory of Constraints (TOC) Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Theory of Constraints (TOC) E-Learning Course
Theory of Constraints (TOC) Online Video Course
Theory of Constraints (TOC) Essentials Audiobook
Theory of Constraints (TOC) Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this time management training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online time management training course.
Contact us for the latest time management course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this time management course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.