The Ge-Mckinsey Matrix Course in Singapore
The Ge-Mckinsey Matrix Course in Singapore
When it comes to investing, one of the most crucial decisions a business has to make is on where and how much it should invest. The GE-Mckinsey Matrix is a framework that has proven to be a strategic tool for managing product portfolio. In this article, we talk more about how this framework helps businesses prioritize investments wisely.
This The Ge-Mckinsey Matrix workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their The Ge-Mckinsey Matrix.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this The Ge-Mckinsey Matrix course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this The Ge-Mckinsey Matrix workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our The Ge-Mckinsey Matrix course
- Reveals the strategic position of the company
- Assists the companies in the investing decisions
- Provides the executives with the product information for setting the right strategies
- Improves public relations of organizations
- Improves the productivity and sales of businesses
- Helps organizations analyze the information, including pattern and bias identification
Below is the list of course objectives of our The Ge-Mckinsey Matrix course
- Understand the backdrop of the Ge-Mckinsey Matrix
- Define the different factors of the strategy
- Understand the different techniques to achieve sustainable competitive advantage
- Understand the relevance of competitiveness in difference sectors and industries
- Breaking down the different strategies
- Understand how to share the data and insights
- Implement best practices of organizations
Below is the list of course content of our The Ge-Mckinsey Matrix training course
- What is the Ge-Mckinsey matrix?
- What are the benefits and costs of it?
- How to apply these strategies in practice?
- How it benefits the organizations in identifying and adopting best strategies?
- Group discussion among the participants
Each participant will receive the following materials for the The Ge-Mckinsey Matrix course
The Ge-Mckinsey Matrix Learner’s Guide
The Ge-Mckinsey Matrix Key Takeaways Notes
The Ge-Mckinsey Matrix Essentials Ebook
The Ge-Mckinsey Matrix Course Handouts
The Ge-Mckinsey Matrix 30-Day Action Plan
The Ge-Mckinsey Matrix MindMaps Pack
The Ge-Mckinsey Matrix PPT Slides Used During Course
The Ge-Mckinsey Matrix Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
The Ge-Mckinsey Matrix E-Learning Course
The Ge-Mckinsey Matrix Online Video Course
The Ge-Mckinsey Matrix Essentials Audiobook
The Ge-Mckinsey Matrix Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this The Ge-Mckinsey Matrix training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online The Ge-Mckinsey Matrix training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this The Ge-Mckinsey Matrix training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest The Ge-Mckinsey Matrix course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this The Ge-Mckinsey Matrix course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.