The Boston Matrix Course in Singapore
The Boston Matrix Course in Singapore
Developed by The Boston Consulting Group (BCG), the Boston Matrix is a framework that encourages marketers to look beyond current financial profits of products and effectively predict how it will generate income in the future. In this article, we will discover the BCG Matrix and how to efficiently use it to make the most practical marketing decisions.
This The Boston Matrix workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their The Boston Matrix.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this The Boston Matrix course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this The Boston Matrix workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our The Boston Matrix course
- Provides a base for management to decide
- Assists the organizations in decision making
- Enables companies to use the experience curve to their advantage
- Simple and easy to understand
- Assists managers in selecting the right marketing strategy
- Improves productivity of the company
- Provides a competitive edge to the company over rivals
Below is the list of course objectives of our The Boston Matrix course
- Understand the backdrop of the Boston matrix
- Understand the four quadrants in detail
- Understand the marketing strategies adopted by the rivals
- Devise techniques to prioritize opportunities for marketing
- Devise ways of improving company’s cost competitiveness
- Understand the different techniques of understanding the customer preferences
- Adopt the best practices of the organization
Below is the list of course content of our The Boston Matrix training course
- What is the Boston matrix?
- What are the benefits of the model?
- How a company takes competitive edge in the industry?
- How a company can select the best marketing strategy?
- Case study and group discussion among the participants
Each participant will receive the following materials for the The Boston Matrix course
The Boston Matrix Learner’s Guide
The Boston Matrix Key Takeaways Notes
The Boston Matrix Essentials Ebook
The Boston Matrix Course Handouts
The Boston Matrix 30-Day Action Plan
The Boston Matrix MindMaps Pack
The Boston Matrix PPT Slides Used During Course
The Boston Matrix Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
The Boston Matrix E-Learning Course
The Boston Matrix Online Video Course
The Boston Matrix Essentials Audiobook
The Boston Matrix Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this The Boston Matrix training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online The Boston Matrix training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this The Boston Matrix training course
Request for this The Boston Matrix course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.