Phone etiquette is a highly valuable tool to have in an employee”s skill-set, and our Telephone Etiquette workshop will help provide those skills. This course will help your participants improve their phone skills which will make them more confident, improve sales, and help gain new customers while retaining your current clientele. A more confident employee is also one that is happier, and happier employees will produce happier customers.
Through our Telephone Etiquette workshop your participants will learn the skills to increase productivity and improve performance. This will produce a positive environment throughout your business and influence the organization as a whole. Recognizing the different skills used between inbound and outbound calls along with knowledge on how to deal with rude or angry callers makes this workshop a great investment.
Duration: 60 minutes
- Aspects of Phone Etiquette
- Using Proper Phone Language
- Eliminate Phone Distractions
- Inbound Calls
- Outbound Calls
- Handling Rude or Angry Callers
- Handling Interoffice Calls
- Handling Voicemail Messages
- Methods of Training Employees
- Correcting Poor Telephone Etiquette