Succeeding In Test And Assessment Centers Course in Singapore
Succeeding In Test And Assessment Centers Course in Singapore
About This Course
Assessment centers are effective platforms in evaluating the potentials and skills set of prospective employees. It consists of a number of activities an applicant has to perform with his/her best to have a higher chance of being employed. First timers in this could feel intimidated and out-of-depth, especially since it could take up to two days.
To succeed in the assessment testing of the desired company, you must know what to expect to avoid feeling overwhelmed and panicked. Assessors will not give you the time of day if you show nerves and a lack of self-esteem. Since assessment testing is usually for high-level jobs, it is vital to keep your bearing and focus while at the same time looking amiable and professional.
Assessment testing is one of the fairest selection processes when it comes to hiring, hence, the rigorous testing and meticulous methods. This course will prepare the participant for the different activities conducted in assessment centers and will also provide useful tips on how to come out successful.
This Succeeding In Test And Assessment Centers workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Succeeding In Test And Assessment Centers.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Succeeding In Test And Assessment Centers course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Succeeding In Test And Assessment Centers workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Succeeding In Test And Assessment Centers course
- Increases the participant’s chance of being employed by showing competency in each assessment activity
- Refreshes the participant’s range of knowledge through aptitude tests
- Avoids feelings of confusion and panic when taking assessment tests by learning what to expect in them
- Helps the participant attain a high-level job through excellent test results
- Exposes the participant to group activities and office dynamics in the work setting by simulation of work scenarios
- Boosts the participant’s confidence, credentials, and employment profile
Below is the list of course objectives of our Succeeding In Test And Assessment Centers course
- Define an assessment center and its purpose
- Explain why companies use assessment centers in the employment process
- Describe a typical assessment testing event and the activities comprising it
- Learn how to completely prepare for an assessment testing
- Determine the traits and abilities one must display during an assessment testing
- Learn group dynamics in preparation for group activities
- Learn important key points in making a brief individual presentation
- Familiarize oneself with sample aptitude tests on different topics
- Practice organization skills and prioritizing for in-tray exercises
- Train oneself with the interview process using guidelines
- Identify the do’s and don’ts when taking assessment tests
- Analyze a case study with a group about a client’s problem
- Create an individual presentation to be presented to the class
Below is the list of course content of our Succeeding In Test And Assessment Centers training course
- What is an assessment center?
- Why do big companies use assessment centers?
- What is the typical flow of activities you could expect from assessment centers?
- Preparing yourself for an assessment: Research, rehearse, and review
- What are the traits and abilities you must show during assessment tests?
- Group activities: Initiate, collaborate, and lead
- Presentation: Be brief and speak clearly
- Aptitude tests: Practice tests and stay focused
- In-tray exercises: Be organized and prioritize
- Interview: Be confident and highlight your strengths and skills
- The do’s and don’ts when taking tests in an assessment center
- Effective tips on how to ace assessment tests
- Activity: Conduct a case study with a group on a sample client problem
- Activity: Make your own individual presentation and present to the class
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Succeeding In Test And Assessment Centers course
Succeeding In Test And Assessment Centers Learner’s Guide
Succeeding In Test And Assessment Centers Key Takeaways Notes
Succeeding In Test And Assessment Centers Essentials Ebook
Succeeding In Test And Assessment Centers Course Handouts
Succeeding In Test And Assessment Centers 30-Day Action Plan
Succeeding In Test And Assessment Centers MindMaps Pack
Succeeding In Test And Assessment Centers PPT Slides Used During Course
Succeeding In Test And Assessment Centers Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Succeeding In Test And Assessment Centers E-Learning Course
Succeeding In Test And Assessment Centers Online Video Course
Succeeding In Test And Assessment Centers Essentials Audiobook
Succeeding In Test And Assessment Centers Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Succeeding In Test And Assessment Centers training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Succeeding In Test And Assessment Centers training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Succeeding In Test And Assessment Centers training course
Request for this Succeeding In Test And Assessment Centers course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.