Subjective Well-Being Course in Singapore
Subjective Well-Being Course in Singapore
We all have different perspectives on what makes a meaningful life. For others, it could mean securing your spot in a well-renowned firm, for some it could be as simple as growing his own farm someplace far away from the city. Whichever way we want to find fulfillment in life, it just proves that well-being is subjective.
This Subjective Well-Being workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Subjective Well-Being.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Subjective Well-Being course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Subjective Well-Being workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Subjective Well-Being course
- Enhances feeling of gratitude in individuals
- Trains individuals to achieve challenging goals
- Improves health and well-being of employees
- Accept challenging projects and overcome the obstacles with confidence
- Reduces fear of uncertainty and change
- Create friendly and cooperative work environment
Below is the list of course objectives of our Subjective Well-Being course
- Understand the term ‘subjective well-being’
- How subjective well-being is measured?
- How it can be measured using 5 item satisfaction questionnaire?
- Understand the PANAS (positive affect negative affect schedule) concept
- Understand the different theories associated with subjective well-being
- Devise ways to enhance job security of employees
- Adopt the best practices of organizations
Below is the list of course content of our Subjective Well-Being training course
- What is meant by subjective well-being?
- How is it different from optimism?
- What are the questions in 5 item satisfaction questionnaire?
- What is the link between personality of an individual and subjective well-being?
- What are the different theories associated with it?
- What are the different components of subjective well-being?
- Case study and group discussion among the participants
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Subjective Well-Being course
Subjective Well-Being Learner’s Guide
Subjective Well-Being Key Takeaways Notes
Subjective Well-Being Essentials Ebook
Subjective Well-Being Course Handouts
Subjective Well-Being 30-Day Action Plan
Subjective Well-Being MindMaps Pack
Subjective Well-Being PPT Slides Used During Course
Subjective Well-Being Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Subjective Well-Being E-Learning Course
Subjective Well-Being Online Video Course
Subjective Well-Being Essentials Audiobook
Subjective Well-Being Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Subjective Well-Being training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Subjective Well-Being training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Subjective Well-Being training course
Contact us for the latest Subjective Well-Being course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Subjective Well-Being course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.